1.0 gleam colors and locations

Heh I saw you were Viceroy :slight_smile: Well done reserving round it. I figured there’d be better spawn points than single dots in the floor, usually is!

Are they the same trees as the ones on Delta or bigger?

Will add a portal to it from somewhere, not sure from where yet tho…

ooohh bright blue :heart_eyes:

For the most part it’s the same trees but Aenea had a good area with a bunch of the tree nodes in one small area.

Before I started building, and after:

3 Likes

omg you ruined it :flushed:

I did what now?

Gleam (and structure) on Malurialakrib. The gleam colour is Stale Moss.

2 Likes

Hmm if the :boundless: logo on the floor is part of the structure, they did it wrong :laughing:

3 Likes

hah, so they did! :joy:

Flan Gleam also comes in nodes (these on floating islands).

1 Like

There are about 17-18 nodes of this on a big floating island at 2293N 1732E 141A on Flan if anyone is looking and hasn’t found a good spot yet.

2 Likes

Here now at Code Gleam, pretty awesome. You need regen bombs here or purchase for 1k coin
Edit: apologies friends The Regen Bombs cost 4000 coin

1 Like

Can anyone tell me where I can find these colors? I been looking for them but don’t see them anywhere.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ashen Berry - Alder
Weary Violet - Antvar VI

They’re possibly in deeper water, either a few block within a clam shell type structure or single block on a chiseled hand shape

1 Like

All I see Alder have is Cool Blue.

Find Some Portal Seekers Hub, we have all Gleam Spot portal for each planet that have gleam on them. Look under the hub usually to the east side.

FYI : Both of these planet spawn gleam on a chiseled hand shape deep under water. They only count 2 gleams per “hands”.

2 Likes

Yea I was able to find the Weary Violet just not the Ashen Berry. I WILL find this today lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I will look for the gleam hubs you have. Will go look right now