Jacey’s Shopping Mall, Eresho.

All gleam excluding black is 100c each
Black gleam 1000c each

Whilst stocks last!

Be fast before it’s gone.

3 different colour gleam sold out.

2 Likes

@Fante this might interest you :man_shrugging:t2:

Buying at 1c each and selling at 100c each yes. But it’s all gleam not just the ones that’s available to get via the sovereign worlds.
Prices will decrease over time but not many people selling right now so most of the stock is what I’ve farmed.
It’s more of a gleam shop that will always be stocked over time even if they aren’t farmable on sovereign worlds at that current time.
Ie pure blue gleam is farmable now but what if the next rotation of colour changes no one picks pure blue?
It’s always going to be stocked. I understand what your saying but it’s going to be a place that will ALWAYS have the stock in once I farm them from sovereign worlds or if people sell to me.
As a lot of people know I’ve donated millions of coins to various different people and guilds in this game, this coin will be again rotated into guilds/giveaway or competitions

2 Likes

Okie dokie, appreciate your opinion

2 Likes

As someone whose bought ~50 different colors (needed 78 each for my storage) from that store, I never had a problem with pricing. It’s fair for the intended purpose, a constant supply of all colors that have been available.

If you want to stock and supply each and every color and sell it at 10c, I’d be happy to switch vendors. Good luck finding some of the exo colors in bulk for cheaper to fill your stands!

1 Like

I think, anyone who is selling and wants a better price should open their own shop and/or hold on to stock longer until there is more demand. The 100c price is obviously not going to sell right now, it’s going to sell in 3 months when nobody has seen whatever color for months. Leaving the price at a flat 100 simplifies things.

2 details on what I said. 1) I won’t sell my sov gleam for 1c, I have chests full and will sell later. 2) I think 100c is too high for most gleam and I wouldn’t pay it. It’s probably below market price for a bunch of colors, though.

There is a market for “this gleam is abundant right now and I just want to sell it”, though. If you are grinding levels, 1c more than pays off your tools, and if you don’t care to think about markets and price fluctuations, 1c may be what it’s worth to you, even if you can clearly see he believes he can sell it for 100.

1 Like

You only have to sell 2 gleam to get those cents back :smirk:

3 Likes

I can barely sell any at 4c right now, don’t get too excited.

1 Like

Sorry for causing flak on your thread @jacey. No hate intended, truly. It’s the economy I’m upset at is all. Not you

Removing my posts so it does not continue to derail jacey topic.

1 Like

I’m upset at the economy myself too. I’d rather we drop currency all together and just use a barter system. You want my Potatoes? I’ll give you my potatoes if you give me a pair of pants and a pidgeon.

2 Likes

I think not sir. If you want this pink pigeon you’ll have to throw in 200 black gleam. Now I can give you this rock pigeon for free tho. :sweat_smile:

Black Gleam unlocked. Its on about 5 planets already. Harvested 9904, and didn’t even do the whole gleam ball, so that market has ended.

3 Likes