1/3/20: Restocked, wtb current exo gleam(10c ea) @Corruption In the Gyosha Mall

Address:
Corruption Outlet
45 3rd st
Gyosha Mall, Gyosha Ophin

Buying black gleam at 110c. I will also be selling any gleambow blocks I don’t want for 26c. Won’t have much to sell today as I celebrate Thanksgiving and won’t be able to play much today. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Thank you even more if you buy or sell from/to me

70 Silk Cobalt Ornate Gleam Chests now for sale at 199c. Will be adding more colors later

Edit: forgot to mention I have portals from Ultima Eresho and PS Gyosha Ophin

6 Likes

Well had to up my buy price. Hopefully this will now entice you guys to sell to me

1 Like

Bought some mould off you

2 Likes

Thanks!

Just added 70 silk cobalt ornate gleam chests for 199c to my shop stands as well. Currently the cheapest on Gyosha Ophin. I do plan to make other colors as well. Probably make some more exo colored ones

2 Likes

Stocked some new colors of Ornate Gleam Chests.

There’s 60+ of each in stock

3 Likes

Added Azure Ornate gleam chests. Will be adding some perm world colors soon

2 Likes

If you have any azure and silk cobalt left, I’d gladly take 25 of each off your back if I can reserve them to later today. I’m not home rn.

1 Like

I’ll check if I still have some in stock. If not I can craft some more of them for you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, Fire. øwø-<3

1 Like

Sold you the last 48 black gleam :+1:

3 Likes

I have them set aside. The one was sold out but I had more crafting already :sweat_smile: just send me a message when you get on. If you use discord I’d say message me there :blush:.

FireAngelDth#8339

2 Likes

I decided I’ll buy another 360 if you care to sell any more. Thought of some more uses. But after the coin is gone from the basket this time I won’t be refilling. Already out of my comfort level :joy:

3 Likes

Sold you 100 more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did some more stocking :slight_smile:

My current request baskets

And the portals directly to my shop

Edit: I have a very limited stocking of Black Ornate Gleam Chests(as in only 5 available all I can part with)

I’m also buying Bright Orange Gleam @7c with 140k in the basket.

6 Likes

How much for black chests?
You block pms?

1 Like

Just checked and they sold already. Also no I didn’t block PMs. You have to manually type in my name since my profile is set to private.

1 Like

I think those chests sold out pretty fast even at that price. I checked just a couple hours after you posted and they were all gone.

1 Like

Here’s all the stuff I have for sale and am buying atm

2 Likes

How much were you selling the black ornate gleam chests for?

1 Like

Well as black gleam was expensive to buy it’s kind of pricy for the black chests. They were at 9k but I decided yesterday to lower it a little. Don’t remember what I put it to. But to break even on mats(not calculating spark/wear) I’d have to set the shop stand to 8200. Hand trade breaking even is 7580

2 Likes