2 new players, looking for an ACTIVE Home

A few days back me and a good friend bought Boundless on PS4 and have been trying to find an active community ever since, sadly enough we can’t seem to find any.

While we did get a warm welcome from two great guys who let us build in their city and were really quite nice i can’t help but wonderw what i’d be like to be in a more lively guild.

Could anyone with more insight into finding active (euopean) communities please share some insight? :smile: It would be much appriciated

1 Like

Sure thing! Were you looking for a huge community to join, or a smaller one?

I know there is Duskmoor on Pheminorum that I see post a lot and they’re always doing and building and doing something, and they seem pretty nice too.

My own guild are pretty active. We’re the Golden Fist and we’re on Imdaari. We just had three new players join the other day too.

Is there certain things that you and your friend really like to do? There’s some guilds and communities that seem to cater to certain styles and gameplay too.

1 Like

We don’t have too many members in Grown up Guild (tag: ADULT) on Alder, but we’re all pretty active. Even if you don’t join, feel free to visit and ask us for help if you need anything. Hope you have a great time in the game! :+1:

Welcome to Boundless, dont let the grind get to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Join the Reapers. Where the best guild in the game. Sorry other guilds. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol.
But… you can’t just join. You have to pass a few tests to be accepted. Failure of passing the tests results in having your name on the wall of weakness. ARE YOU WORTHY!!! :flushed:

(Complete the trials to be remove from the list.)

3 Likes

@the-moebius has an awsom set up with pretty much constant activity. there group is one of the most welcoming and new person friendly groups that I have ever seen.
you might shoot him a line :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

yeah im from europe i run the aquatopian empire we not to diehard into the guildthing
but we run an active community off friends
we have one rule no rushing :smile:
the more chill approach
atm im working on a village where we gonna build our farms for the upcoming farming update
im working hard to make it a hive off activity
and its all nicely linked up with portals to worldhub and everything else heres our discord with loads off functions and helpfull players https://discord.gg/Pp2dBXD
heres our most recent project
i would not mind you guys building homes there :smile:
got 260 plot infrastructure and the mats we still need to build
{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— aquatopian farming initiative{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—

there’s also my good friends off the sasquatch village who play daily
ow aqua crew is international mostly europe

4 Likes

Visit Axon on Biitula!!

4 Likes

Can vouch for Golden Fist. Me and my buddy just joined this week. Friendly and very helpful. Plus there’s a giant floating bender head above the city

2 Likes