20hrs in and based on what ive seen here are my oppinions

My appologies, I don’t pay attention to consoles, I should have checked for that. But in my defense and to be fair it is INCREDIBLY rare to see something like that with any early access title regardless of who is developing it.

1 Like

can we put a bird on heurekas shoulder as a skin ? :smile:

2 Likes

Please yes…a private server option is why some of us bought the game. Minecraft is very popular for our family and friends for two main reasons - game play and private server. We have adults and children who play together and everyone knows each other (in-real life). My kids won’t play on public Boundless servers until some robust family friendly features are added.

Where this game could really shine is a mechanism that allows private servers to interconnect via portals…that would be really cool.

1 Like

I did not know about the Trello page. Favorited now. Thnx

You guys can qute Twitter or any other resources you want but unless the game is going to PS4 before 2020 there’s no point because by that time the PS5 should be out. I know you talked about the game being in parity on the PC and the PS4 but you have to understand like I said before a console does not have the same life span as a PC does you either need to get it out or don’t bother Because by the time they ever reach beta people are not going to care about the PS4 anymore.

You do realize there’s a lot of people who stick to the previous generation of consoles even when the “next big thing” is out right? Whether it be out of inability to afford the new console generation or just plain refusing until all the kinks get worked out of the 1st version or even 2nd version.

Xb360 still has quite a large consumer base to this day, as does ps3. So don’t go assuming people are just going to go “oh well, the ps5 is out time to throw the ps4 out the window into the pile of outdated electronics.” I think the pile of iPhones and galaxies might break the fall though if people legit think that way. But I mean, hey if you play on switching as soon as it comes out then cool beans man. I’m glad you’re capable of day one release and enjoy the help out of it.

Oh right, the dev’s. I’m willing to bet they already thought of that and got a dev kit so yeah. The coding between ps generations hasn’t changed significantly in quite a while, I’m willing to bet ps5 porting won’t be that big of a chore given Sony’s reputation.

1 Like