[Ropagitta] --[Rift Tier 7 Exoworld]-- Landscape

[Infos]

∟Accessible via SHEDU TIER at 42 blinksecs.
∟Last until May 14, 2019 7:30 AM

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may no exist on the planet.

Gleam - 107 Light Yellow

[Rock]
Igneous - 92 Warm Moss
Metamorphic - 33 Silk Yellow
Sedimentary - 221 Vivid Yellow

[Wood]
Ancient - 66 Deep Lavender
Lustrous - 64 Silk Lilac
Twisted - 208 Vivid Cobalt

[Foliage]
Exotic - 123 Lavender
Lush Foliage - 125 Violet
Wax - 210 Cerulean

[Soil]
Clay - 9 Strong Violet
Peaty - 9 Strong Violet
Silty - 58 Deep Cerulean

[Grass]
Barbed - 124 Lilac
Gnarled - 68 Deep Violet
Verdant - 58 Deep Cerulean

[Misc]
Ash - 123 Lavender
Gravel - 92 Warm Moss
Glacier - 144 Bright Lime
Growth - 127 Vivid Lilac
Ice - 189 Stark Lime
Mould - 9 Strong Violet
Mud - 237 Strong Cobalt
Sand - 169 Light Red
Sponge - 107 Light Yellow
Tangle - 125 Violet
Thorn - 239 Strong Azure

[Flower]
Cloneflower - 88 Teal
Gladeflower - 90 Mint
Ghostflower - 233 Cobalt
Spineflower - 36 Deep Green

[Plant]
Desert Sword - 206 Light Azure
Oortian’s Staff - 121 Warm Blue
Rosetta Nox - 124 Lilac
Spineback Plant - 87 Warm Viridian
Stardrop Plant - 205 Vivid Azure
Traveller’s Perch - 125 Violet
Trumpet Root - 125 Violet
Twisted Aloba - 235 Deep Blue

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - 9 Strong Violet
Clustered Tongue - 235 Deep Blue
Glow Cap - 210 Cerulean
Molted Tar Spot - 66 Deep Lavender
Tinted-Burst - 210 Cerulean
Weeping Waxcap - 68 Deep Violet

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex

10 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

I just opened up a couple regions with my miner to start mining

I like this planet the violets and blues and reds it’s a pinkplanet that isn’t all barbie/pastel colors like the coal worlds.

Bare gems

EDIT: Do roadrunners eat meat?

11 Likes

I went to that exo planet but my hammer ran out and only got 20 rift but hey ho its better than nothing.Nice planet but do wish that we could beam back home get more hammers then go back to that exo planet but second visit onwards is free.I think as we pay to go visit exo planets then we shouldnt have to pay again to visit.Just my opinion.

I’m still distracted IRL but I did a bit of digging around. For those that have been visiting the exos, this is more ord trian than yuuzha - so far.

This shot of the brightest hotspot in this area should give a better idea of the actual density in the atlas shots. I didn’t dig this out, this is how i found it.

1 Like

if its still show high density it means it didn’t get found so you still have better chance to find it if most of it is mined. but no this not near what yuuzha was in density, but its pretty close from what we had for the first rift exos.

Vandaar was pretty loaded. But tbh I still haven’t even finished using up the 400 dura hammer i had left from the other night so I’m not making any real judgement of this one yet.

I have a couple good shovels and a nice forged single shot hammer on me besides a 3x3 so I’ll chip a mass craft out of here tonight with some level of efficiency.

It’s a lot nicer dealing with a deep ore like blink though, IMO. I’m getting used to lava but the rift has a big altitude range in comparison.

EDIT: IT’s pretty much time for me to start mining. Not sure how the rift is going to be, but the trip will be profitable, whoever came through here on an odd and specific path was very single minded.

By the time I get over to those gold hotspots I’ll have paid for this trip a couple of times over with this single hitting hammer just cleaning up after them.

7 Likes

of all features there, these are the best for me (meaning the thin razor blade rocks)

6 Likes

3 Likes

I wish that strong blue gleam was here :unamused:

1 Like

Anyone know the optimum elevation to mine rift?

1 Like

25 ish; found some below 20 and above 30 (highest 38 for me)

Ye miners rejoice. I am gone all weekend. :laughing:

1 Like

9 Likes

Wish I cuuld snapshot this in the daytime, but don’t have time to wait for the sun to come up.

3 Likes

Question, anyone know how much rift is still left here? I keep missing the rift worlds :frowning:

Currently 0.09%… and while that is over 50% of what there was in the beginning it is not all that easy to find. I’m currently there mopping up what I can. Let me know if you need a T7 hammer (will help immensely and I will practically give away as you have not been to one of these worlds yet) and I’m happy to help you get started finding it too/ (I have mined over 2,500 rift here in 3 separate trips here since it landed)