3 ideas, 1 post: Vehicles / Empty space Level /antimatter nemesis race

1. What about crafting some vehicles as a spec-tree: Kites, planes, small and big Submarines, scaphanders, snowboards, skateboards, spaceships.

2. And once there, why not to conceive an empty space level, zero gravity, variations in gravity, gravity simulators, spaceships, spatial stations, asteroids, comets, that kind of stuff.

3. Why not to work on a nemesis invader race made of antimatter whose last goal is to destroy all player races and planets in order to add conflict to to the lore. Maybe the Oort Themselves or some subspecies. I dont know i’m just Brainstorming.

2 Likes

I like your ideas and I think something like 2. is something that could be the theme for a major content update, rather than something to add for release.

But I have to say, that at the end of the day, I hope the core of the game remains something around a relaxed experience involving public and private communities; That’s what I like about Boundless, at least.

I know they were planning on having airships (or some kind of sky transportation) but I would love some ground transportation too. It would give a reason to have larger roads in cities, and they could be a cheaper way of extending your inventory at the cost of maneuverability and resources.

2 Likes

I would love a form of potion that just Super speeds you for running between cities

1 Like

Alchemy is a really nice posibility, but crafting vehicles would be kick-ass, maybe the two methods could be avaliable in order to flavor character customisation.

I’m lobbying pretty hard for “oortboarding” :stuck_out_tongue: as for other larger vehicles, definitely an interesting idea. i don’t know how I’d feel about them given i’m not usually as much of a fan of “artificial” movement. The max agility movement speed is pretty insanely fast as it is :slight_smile:

as for number 3, this is already coming pretty soon in the form of the protectors and Titans, check out the main page at http://playboundless.com/#features

1 Like