[Ragit] --[Blink Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via GALAN at 42 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 3 400c)
∟Last until July 23, 2019 7:00 AM
∟Server : AUS

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 175 Cold Berry

[Rock]
Igneous - 137 Stark Orange
Metamorphic - 102 Ashen Taupe
Sedimentary - 227 Luminous Red

[Wood]
Ancient - 136 Cool Red
Lustrous - 103 Ashen Yellow
Twisted - 175 Cold Berry

[Foliage]
Exotic - 183 Weary Mustard
Lush Foliage - 186 Cool Tan
Waxy - 227 Luminous Red

[Soil]
Clay - 102 Ashen Taupe
Peaty - 115 Rust Taupe
Silty - 133 Pale Berry

[Grass]
Barbed - 184 Cool Taupe
Gnarled - 104 Pale Tan
Verdant - 133 Pale Berry

[Misc]
Ash - 136 Cool Red
Gravel - 136 Cool Red
Glacier - 175 Cold Berry
Growth - 175 Cold Berry
Ice - 228 White
Mould - 104 Pale Tan
Mud - 169 Light Red
Sand - 104 Pale Tan
Sponge - 175 Cold Berry
Tangle - 184 Cool Taupe
Thorn - 81 Warm Orange

[Flower]
Cloneflower - 152 Stark Turquoise
Gladeflower - 152 Stark Turquoise
Ghostflower - 185 Stark Mustard
Spineflower - 215 Light Viridian

[Plant]
Desert Sword - 180 Cool Slate
Oortian’s Staff - 159 Stark Lavender
Rosetta Nox - 190 Stark Yellow
Spineback Plant - 180 Cool Slate
Stardrop Plant - 175 Cold Berry
Traveller’s Perch - 185 Stark Mustard
Trumpet Root - 137 Stark Orange
Twisted Aloba - 164 Bright Magenta

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - 115 Rust Taupe
Clustered Tongue - 105 Light Mustard
Glow Cap - 136 Cool Red
Molted Tar Spot - 101 Pale Sepia
Tinted-Burst - 137 Stark Orange
Weeping Waxcap - 104 Pale Tan

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

12 Likes

2 Likes

Where do you find petroleum at

Its on surface but doubt there is still some, this planet was up 5 hours ago. Its a black liquid.

1 Like

Gorilla, thanks for all the exo posts!! you are always on this like a boss!!!:+1:

3 Likes

Ditto this, it is MUCH appreciated! :smiley:

Know where I’ll be headed when I get home… and this weekend will be an exo marathon for sure! So many good colors to collect, so much to explore.

1 Like

Yep, You are awesome at this m8!

1 Like

There was still some spots on my atlas about 25 mins ago when I checked.

Look for little rock wells some have an arch of rock over em. They are small and easy to miss.

They seem to tend to appear in the rocky areas or desertish areas. Hope that helps.

Edit: they also aren’t all on the surface. Look in caves. Found a few in some.

1 Like

blimey, just got back from work and now THREE new planets to explore/loot…they are keeping us busy :grinning:

(I looted the first one yesterday before bed)

4 there is.

yeah, sorry, could have made it more clear in my post…just back from work and gulping refreshing drink down my gullet

It’s really great that you post when there is exos up, but with the delay between the planet going up and the forum announcements (4 hours difference in this case), lots of the new, rare mats are picked clean by those ‘in the know’!

Nothing against you of course, or those that get there quick, but for those of us that don’t use out of game bots that have been set up, it’s a little frustrating!

I know you can look in the sky, but not all the exos are visible all the time in all the skies. I could only see 3 from Galan.

It must be really disheartening for those that are not even on the forums.

I guess I’m just trying to make a case for an in game alert, so everyone has the same chance.

9 Likes

I think this is a discussion that the community needs to have. We started to have it when exo planets began but I think it became too heated and we stepped away from it. I won’t be the one this time to broach it. I do think that there should be a thread with open discussion about just this. Thank you for saying what many think @fidach

In game alert for exo, like when they perform maintenance a popup warns us it is coming, that is fabulous, please devs create popup to tell us of the exoplanets.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s a subject for a suggestion thread, for the attention of devs.
@Gorillastomp, @Simoyd and others provide great info and put work into letting others know whats going on.

2 Likes

Yeah, those that can find an advantage will take it, and i have no problem with that at all.

I absolutely agree, and there is no obligation on the part of any player to inform ny other player of any activity in game, so the fact that anyone takes the time to do so is much appreciated.

But with something that is now becoming such an integral part of the game, it feels more than ever that there should be more onus on the game to alert the players.

If there is anyone with the skills/permissions to break this off into a new thread, so not to bog this one down, please do so!

@Stretchious perhaps?

Also this planet has lots of cave systems and richest deposits can be found there…

And @fidach I spotted this exo before the discord bot did, lol

1 Like

9 Likes

For when this thread is broken off (move or delete this as you will, mods, apologies!) - I know this is probably not possible but wanted to throw it out there - would it be possible to make a small amount of the very rare material blocks generate as instanced? So that even if the regular ones were picked clean, there would always be a fraction of that which would spawn for each player if willing to put in the time to hunt it down? So a block might appear as one thing for me and another for you? If it were possible, seems like it would be a neat solution… but I’m clueless about the tech side of things so obviously might not be doable.

1 Like

I noticed this pop within an hour of it appear and got 20 petrolim, I think they need to rethink the no regen on it cos it was already sucked dry by the time to got there

2 Likes