[Tegren] --[Blast Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via ALCYON at 42 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 3400c)
∟Last until August 28, 2019 6:03 PM
∟Server : US West

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 232 Stale Cerulean

[Rock]
Igneous - 121 Warm Blue
Metamorphic - 63 Silk Berry
Sedimentary - 130 Light Blue

[Wood]
Ancient - 232 Stale Cerulean
Lustrous - 60 Silk Cerulean
Twisted - 206 Light Azure

[Foliage]
Exotic - 130 Light Blue
Lush Foliage - 132 Light Lilac
Waxy - 206 Light Azure

[Soil]
Clay - 60 Silk Cerulean
Peaty - 8 Dark Lilac
Silty - 56 Deep Slate

[Grass]
Barbed - 121 Warm Blue
Gnarled - 119 Warm Violet
Verdant - 56 Deep Slate

[Misc]
Ash - 121 Warm Blue
Gravel - 232 Stale Cerulean
Glacier - 159 Stark Lavender
Growth - 130 Light Blue
Ice - 160 Cool Blue
Mould - 64 Silk Lilac
Mud - 59 Silk Cobalt
Sand - 133 Pale Berry
Sponge - 131 Pale Lilac
Tangle - 119 Warm Violet
Thorn - 240 Strong Slate

[Flower]
Cloneflower - 89 Viridian
Gladeflower - 92 Warm Moss
Ghostflower - 211 Azure
Spineflower - 34 Deep Yellow

[Plant]
Desert Sword - 86 Stale Moss
Oortian’s Staff - 84 Stale Tan
Rosetta Nox - 122 Blue
Spineback Plant - 113 Stale Turquoise
Stardrop Plant - 203 Light Turquoise
Traveller’s Perch - 125 Violet
Trumpet Root - 123 Lavender
Twisted Aloba - 210 Cerulean

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - 246 Dark Blue
Clustered Tongue - 57 Deep Azure
Glow Cap - 204 Vivid Slate
Molted Tar Spot - 57 Deep Azure
Tinted-Burst - 212 Slate
Weeping Waxcap - 65 Silk Lavender

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Loving this one so far. :smiley: Very good first trip, heading back now. Managed to get a decent bit of resin, the blocks are quite pretty, and TONS of goo. Very good goo hunting - area I’m heading back to has long tunnels of it in easy reach. Well, anybody who needs it, you know I’ll sell cheap… or just give it away. :joy: (I went to go make a giveaway and the recipient appeared to be AFK so I just threw it… that should be an interesting surprise, haha)

9 Likes

How do you guys go about ressources on exos? Do you grab all the rare stuff you can or do you leave some for others and get rocks/plants/wood/folliage… on the side of that?

Saw someone do that. Just pulled out an atlas and found all the resin and took it all.

I just can’t myself. I grab about 100-200 and leave rest for others. As I was levelling (still not 50 on main), it always annoyed me a bit to see someone run ahead to grab stuff

3 Likes

I grabbed a few goo kernels to see what colors they were, didn’t use an atlas at all, and grabbed a few pieces of resin (I usually give it away for free anyway) then left the rest & everything else.

Edit to add: I took one gleam to see what color it was (already on Cephonix Merika)

1 Like

Don’t bother too much about it or feel bad. Take what ever you need. They will get some on the next.

1 Like

In other news, that picture that looks black and white is :ok_hand:

1 Like

9 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful shots, all!! :heart_eyes:

On the resources, with resin, I don’t use an atlas - if I find it I find it. Bonus. :slight_smile: I am gunning for the goo right now, but that isn’t going to run out any time soon - it is insanely loaded. :smiley: On the T7s, yeah, I do go pretty nuts with the lucent gems there I admit… :flushed:

A few more shots!

7 Likes

There are some amazing looking biomes on this planet!!

no other comment…

2 Likes

Love this planet…the colors are so very serene. No resin though, but that’s okay…one day I’ll see some in person! :smile: So yeah…love the palm trees and goo colors are nice too.

10 Likes

sacrifices we make to take a ss…

10 Likes

I popped by for resin. All I found was empty pool holes everywhere. Must’ve spent an hour (probably following someone elses path) looking around :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There was no resin I think but even if there was it is useless to search after the first hour. All but resin and petroleum can usually be found easy enough the following day still.

edit: seems there was…my mistake

I was considering going there, but after seeing that is now over 16 hours, it won’t be worth it at the cost of getting there. Considering how little time I could stay there, back acting up, it definitely won’t be worth the expense for me.

Shame, the resin should be above and underground and in my opinion even regen six hours or more later several times so those who need it can get some. Wish those who are greedy and rush to get it to sell for 1k coins would think of those who need it and can’t afford it. I know, get off my bandwagon.

The guild was able to get some, not sure if they have enough by maybe we can find out early enough for the next one to get more if we will need it. I’d like to get the other items, can’t think of what they are called, the redish glowing things, LOL. and maybe goo, not sure if the guild needs that.

It is absolutely worth it for the goo, for any interested it that at all. I’m going to head back here in a bit myself - can’t overstate it, best goo hunting yet IMO. :smiley: Really, given the prices I’m seeing, probably could do great going for goo, selling it, then buying what other things you need, even if you don’t need the goo. This was just one of my trips yesterday-

… And yeah, got a Roadrunner feather too, haha, yay!

3 Likes

4 Likes