48 hour sale! Select pies 399c, brews 199c/159c, T6 1 shot diamond hammers 9999c, emerald grapples 9999c

Noms 'n More, Brews 'n Stuff and Original Forgeries are having a 48 hour sale!

Where? New Leyden Market!

Look for the green price tags!

More items might get a green price tag over the next 24 hours, so keep checking back!

And then this happened:

Current sales:
All Mega Brews: 199c
All Super Brews: 159c
Shielding Pie: 99c
Persisting Pie: 399c
Teaching Pie: 399c

T6 1-shot diamond 3x3 hammers: 9999c
(no quirks, no defects, durability ranging from 800 to 1600)
Wayfarer Totem, loot stick, max light, max magnet: 5999c
(with light and magnet but not maxed: 4999c)

Emerald grapples, reel speed, speed, range: 9999c

Come find us at New Leyden Market!
Portals at PS Lamblis, inner ring SE corner, Ultima HQ red shop floor and many, many other places!

NOTE:
These items will NOT be restocked in the coming 24 hours, so get them quick!

6 Likes

Added forged Wayfarer Totems, 5999c with max light and max magnet, 4999c with less light and magnet.

Also stuffed 400k in my request baskets earlier today!

Come sell and buy at New Leyden Market!

Some really great prices there. I bought some pies and a couple of hammers

2 Likes

Have I missed the sale Aenea? I’ve been away all day. :frowning:

1 Like

Still some items left! Who knows, I might restock tomorrow early evening (EU time) and extend for another 24 hours. Depends on how much forging I get done and how many exo yams people sell me!

You could always go buy my exotic yams :blush:

Edit: really easy to get to my place from
New layden. Just go thru powermans mine portal and go straight across to the Corruption portal :blush:

Haha, yeah I could but then the sale is immediately over since I would lose money on the pies :wink:

No worries, I know a place that has some good 3x3 shovels, am sure I can get a good deal, lol, and then go out and get me some yams (and saltpetre too, that stuff goes way too fast)!

Gonna be a busy day tomorrow!

:persevere: well I’m at work so I can’t do anything about the price right now.

By popular demand!!

I am changing the 24 hour sale into a 48 hour sale!

Diamond hammers back in stock (quite a few actually, more centraforges FTW!)
Added emerald grapples for 9999c
All brews back in stock and now ALL Mega/Super brews for 199c/159c!
Loads of your favourite pies back in stock for 399c!

Come get 'm before they are gone!

1 Like

PNG
I missed the pie sale yesterday and im going to miss it again!

1 Like

Did you do this Nyuudles!

I must be going crazy!

Prices on brews slashed further! 169c for Mega, 149c for Super brews!

Teaching Pies now only 299c! All the pies are now cheaper than ever!

CHEAPEST BREWS AND PIES IN THE UNIVERSE!

Why pay more when you don’t have to?

Also, we might have a 1 or 2 day sale regularly! So do not worry!
And! More shops at the market might join!

And if you need anything before the next sale, come by anyway, even the non-sale prices are pretty darn low!

2 Likes

See now you just being crazy!!! Lmao

As many may have noticed, the sale is over! Sorry if you missed it, but another sale might be happening next week or the week after, who knows!

I want to thank everyone who came to have a look, to buy something or to sell something, it’s much appreciated!

Till next time!

Do you have open “land” to put a shop in or do you switch the plotted to the new shop owner? I go here a lot and thinking about opening a 3rd shop here.

The plots are pre-plotted.

In the past I immediately handed over the plots to anyone who asked for them but after some issues with people not building at all or basically just quitting the game after taking the plots (and having to chase them down to get them back) I’ve added a new rule where I will add you on the beacon with full permissions. Once you’re done building I will delete the beacon and you can take the plots.

I’m now heading to bed (3:30am here) but will be back in the game in say 8 to 10 hours. And will be online most of the time for the whole day (I do take breaks), come find me then and we can find you a nice spot!

Oh ok I understand that we have half the town roads beaconed by someone for 60+ weeks and hasn’t played last month. But will meet up with you at some point in next few days. I’m on or can be on pretty much any time