480 long rift bow

Whats the going price on such item?

I’ve seen them for 25-30.

But is they got bad boons might not be able to get that much.

No defects

I just mean bad boons, like weak, bleed, heavy projectiles, no light projectile or no projectile speed on heavy type bows like umbris heavy.

Maybe I am a picky buyer but that’s how I feel about regular gem bows.

Damage, distance, dura

1 Like

Why would I put bleeding on a bow u crazy. I did by mistake the other day lol. Forges mistake not mine. It did get scolded.

25k? Is there a good return on investment for using such an expensive weapon?

Not sure I dont want to waste it and shoot it lol.

Are these bows worth buying or should I stop now?

I’d buy any AOE, damage, and range/durability bows don’t matter if they are lucen or regular gems. I am sure you can sell them, but for what price? Idk. Maybe start at 25k if they sell great if not maybe bring it down.

3.5 earthyams, last time I checked.

3 Likes

There is a multi rift at hive with minor energy defect on it. That was luck to get multi.

I’d probably buy that, all my gear has quirks :wink:

1 Like

That should go for 50k
Mats alone cost sooo much

3 Likes

The current state of hunting just makes the bow overkill. If you can make a 300ish Umbris/rift/blink that’ll 1-2 shot for half the mat price and sell for 25k you are making out. Making a max bow like that you’ll lose money because it’s not needed.

1 Like

Keep one for me @Orrian, I’ll give you 40k :clap:t3:

1 Like

Alright I havent made but the 1 perfect. Can make 360 rank lucent bows easily. I sell them for around 15k. Forge them totally different.

1 Like

Ya threw me off with the title.

Wouldn’t it be sweet if the game had welsh longbows? Giant bows that have a slow fire rate but way faster projectile speed, less “bullet drop” (arc in shots) and more damage? Maybe also the ability to hold down to charge up a shot? Low tech sniper rifles :blush:

2 Likes

Oh I’d love slow-fire heavy-damage weapons like that, because that’s basically how I play every single shooter I go theough.

Mostly because I suck at maintaining a trace on enemies for sustained bursts, but y’know, the 5000 damage crit is always more satisfying than the 10 500 dmg crits. :joy:

1 Like

You can make sniper slingbows currently - sort of - with forging and augments

Fast bow. But the dont shoot that far. Could also make long bows with damage and crit.