6 hour C. ⭕. R. E. marathon hunt, friday the 27th 11pm est - 5am est

keeping the hype up, donating a stack of winter wonderland sticks (totem looters with snow quirk) and 100k for the prize :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

thats awesome man! big thanks for that

1 Like

update: we now have a prize of 1 month gleam club on the board! (sadly because of my limited payment methods, being 13 and all, it can only be used by steam users. i tried, my PS4 friends!)

3 Likes

thanks to @CaptAmerica1611 for donating 50k!

2 Likes

marathon hype! 1 week left to wait. who knows, maybe even more prizes will get thrown in!

also, happy friday!

go support @DragonTamer and the rest of the twisted dragon guild! they will be doing our official warm up hunt so you can prepare!

edit: they have decided to move it to sunday night

1 Like

today is the day! cant wait!

Didnt it move to Sunday? When is it exactly by hours (because these timezones are confusing xD).

1 Like

it didnt move to sunday, dragontamers hunt moved to sunday (time zone is displayed in title)

1 Like

2 hours and 20 minutes left! quick reminder, we will be doing shedu tier first (diamond bow) then malurialakrib (emerald bow) and to end it off serpensarindi (emerald bow)

1 Like

here for all with local timezones :wink: for all in non est zone like me :joy:
2020-11-28T04:00:00Z2020-11-28T10:00:00Z

@DJDancecraft
use next time for time info this here, than all see the time in the local timezone

3 Likes

people tend to get confused by it sometimes lol

from what confused ? it is annoying always to search for a tool to make any time zone to local time zone, like me as example, i have cet /gmt and i have +6 hours from your. If i read only the 11pm (27. nov) all is fine, but after see that this is in my time zone 5am (28.nov) nothing was fine more :weary:

1 Like

no, people often say “what time zone?” and i have to explain to them how it works

that’s exactly why you should use the date function, so that everyone gets their local time displayed

but i need to go sleep now its here short before 4am

1 Like

people dont understand that it is displayed in their time zone

That’s a weird problem, but you could do both.

Maybe something like

2020-11-28T04:00:00Z (your time)
Nov 28, 2020 04:00 UTC

I’m not sure; just brainstorming.

2 Likes

maybe, who knows lol

1 Like

emerald bow next, malurialakrib! meet at lodge at 1:10am est

alright, heres the winners of the big bucks
@Ross 100k coin
@Turrican2006 max forge shovel, hammer, bow, and axe
@AmatoryGuava 1 month gleam club

thank you all for coming, it wouldnt have been possible without you!

4 Likes