7 Days to Die. Alpha 17 release made it a new game

Anyone play this game? I bought a few years ago and only put in a dozen hours. The devs looked to have pulled a NMS Next and it looks like a totally new game with Alpha 17. The game is more challenging, the zombie AI is smarter, and the perks system looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

Me and some friends got it for ps4 like 2 years ago, also put a few dozen hours in thought it was pretty interesting then we just kinda got really bored and havnt touched it since. I heard something about it being taken over by a different company or something?

Telltale bought them out. And then telltale recently laid of 2 dozen employees. I don’t believe it’s affected 7D2D though.

I played this game a lot on Ps4. Was fun, wish there was a way (ps4) to hop from 1 server to another with your char even if you spawn in naked. Kinda quit playing after all my planted crops just went poof one day.

Omg! I have over 2k hrs in this game. The new update is just amazing! Have you ever tried it with mods? Gives the game anew life as well. This is one of my most favorite games of all time. Been playing it now for 3-4 years! So glad to see other enjoy it to! Telltale did not do this game justice! PC is the only real way to enjoy 7D2D!