A Creegle Project

I want to simply get the word out that I am beginning a large scale project in which I could use some dedicated builder assistants. I have pre-plotted around 1400 plots. I have the mats, around 100k blocks. This is going to be my permanent residence mansion. I have fully drafted it in MV and will recreate it layer by layer. This will be a work of art, not a shop, not a footfall center. I won’t post the design yet for fear of knockoffs. I am asking for artistic and experienced builders who want credit for helping on a long-term attraction to the game. You must be able to understand how to build from an exacting MV template. I willing to pay up to a million coin per apprentice upon our completion. Expect a steady, pressure-free 2 or 3 months of work.

18 Likes

Hmm can’t wait to see what you have in store lol
Massive and a work of art = intriguing.

1 Like

I may be interested but I cant say for sure; I have no experince working off a MV template but how much different would it be from graph paper just layer block by block right?

1 Like

Couple of questions:

MV = Magica Voxel, yeah?

I could be interested in helping but I’m interested in knowing where the building would take place (more work if I’m closer, probably not as often otherwise); I’d bring my own tools for chiselling etc but doubt I’d have blocks of my own to match the ones you will probably want to use for such a large project.

1 Like

Yes. If you can work from graph paper, apply it to 3D and I think you’ll be okay.

Sorry, yes MV is Magic Voxel.

It will be on Xa Frant. I have plenty of good tools for you or anyone to use.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply; that seems fine to me, whenever you want some work done just let me know here with a reply or PM me. My in-game name is the same as my forum name.

Have you made your Magica Voxel design using the world feature? (like in 8x8x8 plots/chunks that you then put together)

I’m curious if you’ll give builders designated areas you want work done with little chunks of the MV world design you have. That would keep it mysterious and straight forward on what each person would do. :slight_smile: That’s what I imagine myself doing if I was in your position anyway.

Anyway, I’ll be happy to put some work into this for you, I would certainly appreciate a build job that isn’t for myself and that actually pays.

3 Likes

I don’t have time, but I wish you good flow :slight_smile: Sounds great, can’t wait to see! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love building and would he happy to help! I’ve built Laputa off of a MV I made, and have a few things like Spiral Park in Little Japan I’ve all put together.

1 Like

Sounds like I am getting a posh new neighbour if the plan is next to the lake you have beaconed off :slight_smile:

The At-At walker in progress is mine

1 Like

I’m keen to help out but would have to learn how to use MV. Feel free to message me on here when you are online and I’ll meet up if you’re short-handed.

I play about 4 hours a day (at least) and am in Australia so my hours may be different to when you’re online.

1 Like

I would recommend you just get MV and just give it a go; it’s fairly simple to get the hang of, more so if you’ve used any other 3D programs since that way you’ll already understand camera control.

If you decide to try it and have any specific questions you can PM me.

1 Like

I want to reply to everyone here who has offered assistance. Thank you. I will be contacting you as soon as I lay the foundation and set up storage. I can help with understanding everything in MV and the best practice for recreation when I speak to you privately. I look forward to some fun times ahead.

1 Like

I have decided to post a teaser of the project so that anyone may decide if they are up to the challenge. I will be building this to exacting specs. As a side note. I ask that my work not be plagiarized or redistributed without my consent. Thank you.

11 Likes

Wow. That looks epic. Can’t wait to be able to visit and see it in game.

1 Like

This looks amazing!

1 Like

Looks awesome! For that chandelier in the foyer, here’s a cool technique to get something that looks like a chandelier. Gleam doors!

3 Likes

Big doorways, and overall interesting build. Will look forward to doing some building/chiseling work. Fantastic roof there, my worst enemy in any build if I’m honest.

1 Like

Thank you for that chandelier idea. I’d love to use a variation of that.

1 Like

I bet your place is near my beacon. :sweat_smile:

1 Like