A new Oort Trailer

Well I’ve Been thinking about the Oort online trailer,and it’s time for a more up-todate video. The trailer we have now is great,one of the best I’ve seen;but I think that if when people see a trailer. They see the best of we have so far. Comment down below if you agree.#G-Sage

4 Likes

yes i as well believe this to be a marvelous idea

Thanks for the support!:sunglasses:

I agree that there should be a new trailer, and probably a new one every six months or so with all of the new progress since the last.

However, they should be some sort of, “Update Trailers” or whatever so that people understand that each are simply an updated trailer showing what is now a part of the game.

There is probably a more efficient way of doing this, but I just woke up and I wanted to give my input on this. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree to having a new trailer, but I’d rather see all the core features unlocked before making one. That includes farming, economy, and portals (but we already portals so that would be a good placeholder). I don’t think there’s enough to convince new people to play this game as of right now.

This is just my opinion though, I don’t know how long it takes to make a trailer, but I do know that saving that time for better use would be best for now.

Yes,but in the current trailer there’s even less than now.

That’s true. I do think that the First Look vids that they upload are much better to show than a trailer for now.

I don’t know. As Nyuudles said, its time better spent elsewhere at the moment. Plus, anyone interested is more than likely scouring youtube for more information.

But, maybe you can make one yourself? I think most of Minecraft’s trailers were fanmade?

1 Like