A place for Brandywine And Nevermore

I’ve been wanting to do something like this for awhile now. It’s been a long road with a lot of lost builds but also the life of new ones.
I sat here today looking through old pictures from my time in boundless and I’ve decided to share and document what myself and my partner, friends old and new, and others we’ve met along the way have created! :heart::hugs:

There’s a lot of catching up to do and I will try to keep this thread updated as we go :joy:

I found a old stream on YouTube when I first started boundless. I couldn’t believe it was still there after 2 years. I started streaming again so I can look back again in another 2 years hopefully

I’ll start at the beginning!

It rained too much on beckon for my liking, we ended up finding our way to Trior and made it our home.

After building a few reefs the folks from glitch came and asked me to help them build a bigger one on refgar. House of the unicorn? You got it!
I spent months laying dirt and sponge and planting grass and plants and chiselling reef bits etc and it made me realize nature builds are where my heart was.

These are just a few to start. Sadly most of these builds were ashed 2 years ago around this time.
We have started to rebuild and brandywine has grown so much since then but that’s it for now and I will post more soon :heart:

29 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: @Shadykatt34 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

hugs so many memories! I used to come and wander through the Brandywine builds in absolute awe. I loved the sea shell portals. I still wander through the new builds in awe. No matter how many times I visit I see something I missed on previous visits :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank for the cookies, hugs and the love :rofl::hugs:

After we left trior with our builds gone the old guild split up and we went our own way. My partner in life and game didn’t have motivation to start over at the time so I was solo and wandering around not yet ready to give up!
I started to rebuild my castle on Gellis, tried a winter village in a snow globe on Tana, then ended up on my own sovereign where I tried another castle lol

I wasn’t motivated. I couldn’t finish anything I started the move to the sov was a hard move after living on a public planet. Yea it have its perks but you rarely see ppl. New ppl. Fresh faces and just plain old traffic.
I found myself returning to Trior time and time again to the old place where brandywine used to be and it just felt right, like I returned home.
I plotted a tiny section in the forest and I made a willow, and a few hobbit houses. Only outside pics at this stage.

Once the hobbit houses went up Hoolai got a little motivated and did some building of his own in the forest (he had already started the raven and played in very short sessions. But that’s for later)
He made 3 wonderful bridges, his own hobbit house and a gondola

Now we got something going and I plot more. I’m craving a big nature build and I want to do something Colourful and multilayered so I try my hand at the crystal falls/grotto area.

More to come later :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

I need to come visit Brandywine! There are so many ideas to steal from that! :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

I remember everything but that snow globe that looks Amazing imaging a Winter snowy village in that :heart: :heart:

Me Miss that tiny small castle you built when you started it was so Adorable (^-^)

3 Likes

Thanks @BabyCookie I’ve been debating rebuilding the globe and village for oortmas :heart:

That castle was kinda cute tho haha

8 Likes

I’m sad I didn’t get to visit most of those places, But the pictures are just beautiful!
It’s really great to see some of the old builds you made! :heart:

3 Likes

Happy Sunday all :hugs:

I think we left off around the time right before I started my underground workshop. Somewhere in these pics I aligned my beacons to Reapers.
After my workshop I got that itch to build a castle again. I must be mad #6 or something like that :woman_shrugging:t2:

That is it for now. I’ve also been streaming a bit lately, on YouTube. I’ll add the link to the top of this thread.

23 Likes

Magical :heart:

3 Likes

Never seizes to amaze me! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I sent someone out to look at your castle the other day and told them that not only did they need to look at the walls - but they need to look down, too. :slight_smile: Your builds have so many layers it’s like walking into wonderland.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :hugs:

2 Likes