A question about Guilds

I’m a predominantly independent player and have created a guild for all my alts (4), this means whenever I enter my settlement it displays the name I have chosen. Within the planetary rank I’m 36 (last time I checked) and 5th within the city … I’ve recently been invited to join a guild and was just wondering how this would affect my current guild/bases identity and prestige etc.

wont effect it at all you can join up to 10 guilds at once and that only effects what guild buffs you get (bassed on your primary guild) you would have to set your beacons to be alined to the other guild befor it would effect anything

1 Like

it won’t - its what guild you align the beacons to that matter

2 Likes

I have also created a guild for that reason, and you know if you let the guild you made for yourself have control of the alts beacons, Any with perms in that guild can send the footfall to the guild intself instead of having to log in alts every few days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So does that mean my prestige won’t count to the guild I join unless I align my beacons to that guild?

Correct, Your prestige counts only for the settlement youre in as a whole and the guild you align beacons to.
Buffs come from Primary guild only

1 Like

So I can join the guild but unless i align my beacons it won’t become the primary guild and I won’t receive the buffs but I can still keep my identity?

No, you can join and make primary for buffs.

Aligning beacons is a seperate thing.

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks … sorry for all the stupid questions. … so for the other guild the only benefit of having me join would be if I donated coin and endeavor from xp?

correct.

and they aint stupid questions. This guild stuff is not set up in a very user friendly way.
A lot of the things we learned the hard way.

2 Likes

Thank you, your answers have been very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Agree, your questions aren’t stupid. I am still wondering about things in the guild. The info isn’t easy to find, so have to ask those who did the testing and even they are still figuring things out.

My question would be, do you have to join a guild, a settlement to get footfall? More out of curiosity than the demand for “I want my footfall, it is owed to me” some have.

to get footfall you need: 1. 10k prestige on a beacon 2. a player enter that beacons area. there might be other ‘limits’ but I do not know the hard facts about those, so maybe someone can enlighten?