A Randomizer!?

Hello everyone!

Inspired by the GB event and by how uninspiring my all-white bland house was, I decided to build a few things in the house that use a huge variety of colors such as this walk way in my farm. Issue is to keep it as random as possible, I had to manually equip 1 block of each color from my inventory going stack by stack (through all inventory) until i go through the whole inventory then i repeat. It is tedious and uses up a lot of time. Would it be possible to have some sort of way where we carry say 5 stacks of blocks and a random block (from these 5 stacks) gets equipped each time so all we have to do is build effortlessly? Would this even be something that others might be interested in or is it me only? xD

8 Likes

I’ve been building like that before - a colorful floor in my goo shop for example.
Yes, it takes a lot of time lol.

Some kind of random block picker would be cool (shuffle option of sort, or call it dropped scrabble if you like).

1 Like

Random block picker. Why didnt i think of that name lol. Yes exactly that with a shuffle option - would be very helpful. Thing is, I currently have 3 total projects that involve colorful blocks like this and I am thinking about how boring and time-consuming it would be to keep switching blocks especially that 1 of these projects covers an area of about 120 x 1 plots.

1 Like

I certainly could have had a use for that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Where’s this? Asking for a friend who doesn’t own any hammers :joy:

2 Likes