A small loan of a million coins

Hi so yes I’m much like our current President in need of a small loan of a million coins so I can properly fund my small business venture. I’m active, trustworthy, and generally reliable, and have been playing since launch. I can pay something reasonable in interest, if necessary. I estimate to to pay back of 3-6 months.

More or less I have taken inventory of all the rich people in game and have found they fall into one of two catagories - Resellers and mall/hub owners. So I’m opening a reselling shop of sorts. I’ve got one location built out and ready for some coin in the baskets, and will open 1-3 more in the next few months.

Obviously delete this if I’m breaking any rules about asking for money, which I probably am, so I’m sorry? :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh so THAT’s why I can’t stay over 10m!

1 Like

I dont know u that well or know u at all…do u know me have you seen me have we talked? Where is it located this venture and what’s your in game name

But I’m willing to borrow you that 1 million

I’m not entierly sure who you are either Host! I like to make new friends though, so what’s your in game name? I’m killing time on my refinery craft at my house in Anvil on Seginikai right now, which can be reached via the Ultima Hub US-West. I can show you the shop and tell you about it there, or I can write about it here. My in game name is Xyra. Because Xira was taken. One of these days I’m going to buy the company and force the devs to give me my proper name :smiley:

4 Likes

One who doesnt know me, doesnt play often… lol ill be on my way

2 Likes

i know you

1 Like

Lol I never seen post on the forums but welcome

1 Like

I can vouch for Xyra. Used to hunt with them back in my forgemasters days.

Well when the baby would allow him too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Host and xira both are cool ppl

1 Like

Ya Host lent me the mil. Thanks host! You can close this if you want to mods. Or we can all talk BS for a while.

@FireAngelDth Do you still hunt? I’d LOVE to hunt again but it’s so samey since it hasen’t been updated in forever…When combat update devs plz? :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s boring AF but it’s a decent chance to socialize and get free loot for doing nothing lol

3 Likes

Occasionally I do. When @Ratchel asks me to and when I happen to be available. But i don’t hunt like I used to.

1 Like

I’d say people should boycott boring hunting… but then where would I get my oort

1 Like

Indeed, I know them both a long time

2 Likes

I really WANT to hunt but there needs to be some actual challenge in the thing…Like I was playing monster hunter this weekend (finally got to the icebourne expansion…took me 45m to kill that first ice fish monster, promptly ran back to the first place to get better gear and more XP!)

So yea, please make hunting as exciting as monster hunter battles!

3 Likes

I mean you have all the systems in place already. Grapples, stamina, hitting things. Just need some special slingbow augments that do crowd control, give a titan some directional hitboxes, implement an armor system whole-cloth including armor damage and monster armor penetration/grades/in-combat degredation with melee weapons and grapples. Then add another 20 completely differnent types of weapons, some ranged, melee, support, all with different mechanics. Model out a couple of hundred monsters and titans.

Easy!

PM me your steam friend invite if you want to play some monster hunter, I play every few days or so.

2 Likes

Lots of hunts during week. Some ground some platform. Join chat and enjoy.

2 Likes

I’m ps4 but if you wanna try dauntless add me, same name

4 Likes

Your welcome buddy just pay me back when u can afford to do so. Good luck in game and good luck with your business!

4 Likes

I’ll be back on dauntless this week. We can play I have a ton of maxed gear now. Man talk about a grind.

2 Likes