A small loan of a million coins

@xira1979 any more news on the repaying? :slight_smile:
is there progress?

6 Likes

Yes I bought a good amount of hearts and spooky orbs, still coin in the baskets for candycanes. Sales are a bit slower than I’d like but they are selling.

I probably won’t earn the full 1m off the shops in the next 4 months, but I can make up the rest by filling ore/gem request baskets and building.

2 Likes

hmm alright then we will see, just wondered i know you said 3-6 months but have not heard anything ,and its not me that should chase people around :slight_smile: but thanks for the reply

2 Likes

Oh ya I took a break after I got the shops built and stocked. Around 2 months, just maintained my portal hub on Sekginiakai. That’s over and I’m fresh hard on Boundless again so I’ll be around for a few months until I burn out again :smiley:

1 Like

Also I worked a lot, and my work is sort of the high-paying-staying-up-all-night-until-the-work-is-done type.

1 Like

So just to keep you updated on this @HOST I harvested the coins from my shop stands for the first time today and came up with about ~400k of coins between all three Seasonal Buy/Sell + Public Mint locations. So this looks set to work and be profitable and I’ll have made the initial investment back and then maybe 40% more in a year. (I’m not even counting the footfall, which is delicious but I’m using for another purpose)
However, I did promise to pay you back in 6 months, so I’ll keep that promise and go grind the coins out:D I think 6 months is sept somewhere? So for now I’ve put the coins back toward buying rare gleambow colors for the event, in particular some of the rarest gleam colors and rainbow sacs.

Anyway, just keeping you updated.

3 Likes

Wow, I wish someone could loan me 1 million coin lol this is the community I remember since beta, friendly and kind. I wish there still was a whole bunch of people that played :frowning:

1 Like

Fill your shop up, tell me where it Is and i will go one better.

Just dont over price stuff to try exploit my fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do we have the boundless version of Shark Tank now??image

4 Likes

His shop is mainly seasonal/event stuff so hard to gauge :wink:

There’s three locations for this shop - Iconic Mall, DK Mall, Gyosha Mall (near the ‘center of the mall’ hub).

They all look like this, roughly -

1 Like

And the baskets are currently full of coin for some of the rare gleam colors and sacs

2 Likes

I would but I just started this character, and honestly my main objective is to build something really awesome.

2 Likes

I’m interested! Sign me up for a loan of BOUNDLESS COINS you stupid bot

1 Like

But would a bot post the music it likes?

1 Like

Wait what?

The other post(comment) it has

That’s their usual strategy.

Step 1. Post something benign (ie: their music post)

Step 2. Either go back and add the scam link to the post or create a new one with the link. They’re trying to fly under the radar. Lol

1 Like

Wait what

That’s so weird. But interesting af

I’d say it’s a person tho. Not a bot. But a scam person nonetheless :sweat_smile:

1 Like