A wild Wizard has Appeared!

Been awhile, friends! I watched @Jiivita’s vid on the new Sovereign planets, and felt a hankering for exploration. My poor toaster still can’t handle Boundless to well, but I was able to do a little surface gathering on an Exo. What if I told you Gorseus had enough Resin to solve all your farming needs?

and enough Surface plants to put ol’Bese to shame
I’ll tell ya, I only spent one persisting pie and gathered all that from ONE stack of floating pancakes
I am willing to part with my entire Inventory of gathered stuff. Seeing as it’s been quite a few months since my base evaporated, I have nowhere to store it anymore. I’ll be online for a bit longer. Slowly making my way back to Aqua hub on Beckon…All the Portal Networks have changed :pleading_face:
Shout to Perrin if you want to buy something out of my inventory or if you want all of it for the low price of 5k

8 Likes

WB friend :blush:

2 Likes

Woot it’s been a while. Glad to see that your toaster permits some exploration and gathering.

2 Likes

As you can see, I found a couple request baskets…and made some coin…17K!!

Dunno that any of the rest of this is worth 5k but, I think I’ll do it again at some point. Kind of like Xur from a different game…

2 Likes

Nice to see you playing again :slightly_smiling_face:

You still got home at beckon?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, It evaporated before they put the “reclaim” system in. So, I only have what was in my Inventory. A random assortment of gear, materials, and foods/brews. I wanted to try to start a base on a different world, seeing as the lag on some of these starter worlds is brutal for me. Haven’t really yet though. I kind of like the nomad life lol.

2 Likes

If your interested you can always join us in Stars Hollow on tana, if you don’t lag on tana as much.

2 Likes

It’s TanaVII? I don’t remember all the names anymore, and definitely didn’t frequent all of them. :rofl: I’ve been solo since EA dunno about joining a guild. No offense, I’m sure you guys are cool, and I appreciate the offer, but I don’t play often enough to contribute. Plus, rules… >.<

2 Likes

You could just get a spot in a mall for your shop and under it turn it into your home ( I have mainly seen this happen in DK mall on tana). Not sure if this happens in other mall.

1 Like