About that vertex fix

I think something might have went wrong.

On second thought reminds me of the old PS 4 glitch, might just be that, I ll let you know if I find more.

1 Like

What are the coordinates for this location? If you do find any other examples, let us know the locations for those too.

@lucadeltodecso - ping.

I wanted to provide more info but that red water looked so warm and I took a dive…
Could not find it again after.

I ll get the location down if I encounter it again. Also had no time to test if the one hit with a tool would have made it disappear, like known for that infamous glitch.

1 Like

I had this happen earlier on the umbris planet that is still active for one hour.

The location, ehmm, I got a loc token from DaOne, the 5-6 gleam spot one, I regenned, removed blocks, regenned, this bug showed, started hammering anyway and after the first hit it corrected itself like the old bug used to do…

@lucadeltodecso
Perhaps good idea to keep it around for a few hours more for your testing purposes, don’t you think?

Yes, no, not asking because I just left hospital yesterday and am trying to catch up on the exo’s, nothing to do with that, I promise :angel:

2 Likes

ps4?

10 characters.

2 Likes

Yep

15 chars (and counting! :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

based on the images as well, is the ol ps4 mesh corruption bug that is still lingering, rather than the vertex-geometry-gap issue brought up after glass update and now fixed.

probably like. 80 characters… (and counting! :p)

4 Likes

I was actually talking about my in-game characters, are you too? :wink:

3 Likes

if its in-game then probably hundreds by now… including the ones locally that ive ever created and deleted/created/deleted etc…

7 Likes