Absolutely Blown Away

I found Boundless before it was actually released for Early Access. I remember reading through everything Wonderstruck had planned for this game, and I knew I had to get behind it. That’s always a risk, obviously. Many developers drop crowdfunded games, and it’s such a shame when they do. It was a risk I was willing to take with such a grand vision for a game. I felt like something good was going to happen.

I played for a bit on and off when the game was released. There wasn’t a lot to do in the world, so I stuck more to these forums, and waited for more to be added. Development and updates were sort of slow around then. I’m not sure why, but around late 2015, I stopped playing or frequenting the forums. I hadn’t really been around since today. I randomly decided to hop into Boundless today and see what was new. And… well… I was absolutely blown away, as the title suggests.

I was met with what felt like a fully formed game. A game that finally truly resembled the dream set before us when we first decided to pledge for an Early Access code. I can’t believe how much incredible, polished work has been put into the game throughout 2016. I’ve been giggling like a kid with every new thing I discover. I regret having left the forums for so long, but I look forward to everything new here in the future. :slight_smile:

Hi, guys. Waves enthusiastically

16 Likes

Welcome, I also left the game, played about 2 hours back in early 2015, after more than 322 hours in the current version, can say I’m happy with the current state of things and hoping for more in the following weekly updates.

6 Likes

Welcome back @PendragonTheNinja! There is SO MUCH out there for you to discover!

3 Likes

good to see you back @PendragonTheNinja

3 Likes

Lots have changed and hopefully lots more to come! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back! I wasn’t around back then, but even so I’m still blown away on a daily basis by the game and the community. Hope to see you in game some day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back @PendragonTheNinja we can’t wait to see your creations and feedback here on the forums :slight_smile:

2 Likes