🌳 Absurdly long Pics thread - Rental Planet Biome Choices

On Level 4 folder we have a picture error i think on Flower Field @james .

Level 4 on Dropbox we have Valentine Gleam hearts not showing on the form.

Dropbox:

level_4_heart_field.5

Screen provided by @FlippityFloop :
https://i.imgur.com/25I8VBc.jpg

Does’nt matter the land shape still the same… or not :wink:

When I did mine, I printed the page to PDF right before going to next screen so I have a printout of what I chose =)

2 Likes

Questions:

1. How many choices can I pick per-level?
  2. What does “level” mean in this context?

The biomes you can choose from varies, depending upon the planet type you select. I did not save any of this information & it can only be seen after your purchase (via the “configure” your planet link/email).

If anyone else saved this info, please feel free to post it for others.

I have mental difficulties with forms, and so I need this information beforehand, outside of the form, so I can communicate my biome choices to my form-filling friend, which is the need for the answers before I begin the process of getting my own planet.

These old links still take you to the google doc even after your world has been made, just the code has already been used but you should be able to see the biomes again.

1 Like

wow…finally im down here its a long pics thread indeed!
Took me 3 days to get to the bottom

1 Like

@GreenRoc
Level 1 Planet = 8 level 2 biomes, 4 level 3 biomes, 1 level 4 biome
Level 2 Planet = 8 level 2 biomes, 4 level 3 biomes, 1 level 4 biome
Level 3 Planet = 4 level 2 biomes, 5 level 3 biomes, 3 level 4 biomes, 1 level 5 biome
Level 4 Planet = 1 level 2 biomes, 3 level 3 biomes, 5 level 4 biomes, 3 level 5 biomes, 1 level 6 biome

Level 5 Planet = 1 level 3 biome, 3 level 4 biomes, 5 level 5 biomes, 3 level 6 biomes, 1 level 7 biome

Level 6 Planet = 1 level 4 biome, 3 level 5 biomes, 5 level 6 biomes, 3 level 7 biomes, 1 level 8 biome

3 Likes

Do the permissions on the form allow you to make a copy of it? If so, it would be great if someone could make a public dummy version of the form.

1 Like

Thank you so very much Majorvex, that’s a load of weight off my mind. I appreciate this info.

1 Like

@Turrican2006

1 Like