Account transfer from PS4 to PC possible?

I have read that technically it is not possible to transfer an account from PS4 to PC at the moment.
But I would like to know if instead of transfering my account it would be possible to simply delete the PS4 account and get a new PC account with the same number of plots and experience points on a character? No need for anything else to transfer simply the plots and xp parameters. I am sure you can create an account with that easily :3

I have a single character with no alts on PS4 and would like to switch to PC for performance reasons but would not like to grind out all the plots and experience points I have accumulated in years of playing.
@james

1 Like

Pretty sure you have to start a new character. Transferring anything isn’t possible.

As for items you can technically transfer them by changing the beacon permissions to your new character so you have access. Anything else is a no.

Won’t take you long to build your character back up. Getting levels is a lot easier to do. I just started a new character and got it to level 50 in 14hrs (can probably be done quicker).

1 Like

Yeah your gonna have to make a new account and redo all the grind they won’t be able to help you with that. I did that switch had to redo the grind and just transfer all of my stuff from PS4 through character perms on the beacon

I am technically not asking for a transfer more a go into the database switch some parameters kind of thing lol, but yea I know the chances are slim.
Anyhow I have already started on PC, switching between PS4 and PC for stuff is inconvient though…

I have a friend that switched to pc recently, he simply plotted what he wanted on his ps4 account and gave his pc character all the permissions on the beacon. It’s not perfect you might have to switch back every once in a while to plot some more but if you have no other solution it’s the next best thing.

I am pretty much doing that atm, but thinking about the future when I want to build high up it is still going to be very inconvient ^^

Yea I understand that, wish there was a simple way of a shared account or something to make it easier.

Easiest solution would be to have plots bound to the account not the character, but I doubt that we will see that kind of update anytime soon.
I dont mind the experience that grind is easy, the plots however…

Wait Wait Wait I’m kurious if it’s possible now that square enix isn’t in the picture maybe it’s possible now james-chan is The Head of Everything beyond now boop

1 Like

There are a bunch of threads about this:

Not just SQEnix but Sony doesn’t want them moving PS4 customers to steam either I don’t think.

@majorvex close this thread please.

Closed at OP’s request.