Active Communities!

Hey there, it’s been awhile for me but I’m ready to reclaim my items from my beacon and start fresh!

I want to join an active community. I was hoping for some suggestions and where I can find them.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:wave: welcome back! I’d like to mention the raxxian sanctuary on raxxa we,us have about 10 players active within the capital theres freedom to connect to the capital (with perms granting on my side) and also if liked, one can join the Crymoar THE FUTURE guild that has guild buffs active! (Time of writing 5am in the morning lol) so any typos blame my tiredness :weary:
Feel free to contact me on discord or on the forums on in game im HOST#0001 on discord and HOST in game too besides my invitation im sure more people can offer you a place to stay :grinning: good luck on your new quest to find your new settle location :love_you_gesture::metal::call_me_hand::+1:

3 Likes

I’d say Boundless United is a goodn’, too … or will be.

3 Likes

me and edwe and new guy since yesterday
chilling on trior
building little cosy settlement for casual play
if you looking for good neigbor to say hello to
your welcome
if you looking for guild/buffs etc maybe not good place

to visit us go tnt portal to trior and find good vibez estate
free space is free there grtz

3 Likes

Thats some good sale pitch

1 Like

That’s a heck of an invite. Makes me want to come and try to build something that doesn’t look like a brick.

2 Likes

Other wise you would be just another brick In the wall

4 Likes

You just gave me a idea for a build Boop

I would say Cookie Kingdom is a active community of just me but I’m off and on lately

5 Likes

Thanks for the replies everybody! I’ll be on tonight.

So if you see someone new poking around it’ll probably be me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome back to joining boundless!

I’m still very new but I’ve noticed(probably biased oops!) but the Vikings guild is very active, few guildies building on the guild planet also, you can come join our voice chats on discord, we’re always on there ahaha.

Have fun!

3 Likes

I always did like Trior, maybe if I find time and willpower to play this weekend I might poke my head over there too :slight_smile:

2 Likes