Active players

So im new and i have gathered some resources and what not but id like to live somewhere with other players where can i go to be with more active members?

The market at therka has the moste active trade hub. When I am there to restock my shops there are almost always people around.

1 Like

is that some where you can build a house? also is it possible that i can add you in game so i can message you?

Yes you can build anywhere around the market, you just can’t build where someone else is building.

If you’re playing on therka, add me on Steam if you like (Wichall1), I’m based on therka at 1853,76,-77 but also have a shop at the market

Yes and no. I would be happy to friend you but at present chat only works when you are near someone. Feel free to contact me threw this forum any time. It is also possible to send personal messages here. :smile_cat:

Based on your region, you want to find out which planet is the busiest. Each of the 4 regions has a center hub on a planet that people will build near. When I started on solum I thought it was dead, once I found which planets were more popular I tend to see people on around the clock.

I live near the Therka market and you can add me via Steam if you want :slight_smile:
Name: DarthNott

I will soon as I’m on next