Actual existing shops

My shop Reapers is typically full of good stuff. You can find it in DK’s legendville mall. Or the Corrupt Forge in Quebec Mall. The only time it ever becomes bare is when an Exo planet comes out. A lot of time if anything’s empty I have a few more that are personal but I’ll sell them too if you come through the portal there to my base.

Yes, The Golden Fist too! And great info to be had there as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

aquatopian embassy Luxmall has specific shop for aoe tools.

Shameless is all current and stocked. Check my post history for directions or look us up on boundless trade.

Some Gyosha Mall shops with AOE items:

Main row:

2nd Row:

Northside:

5 Likes

Original Forgeries as mentioned earlier at Nova Golda Market!

Now also selling the new forging items:

2 Likes

You may have more luck with portal-based shopping centers, as inactive shop portals close by themselves. It’s not perfect but it should be more active than malls.

3 Likes

I put a last restocked date in my shop i think everyone should do that so you know its still actively updated

2 Likes

Simple: Duskmoor city center and Duskmoor mall. We have portals to get you to every place mentioned above, plus one of the most active, if not the most active communities in game.

Even my young son keeps his shop stocked under the giant hockey stick and puck in town! Hahaha.

Slingbow depot stocks regularly. Unfortunately stock is cleared within mins to hours. I am only 1 forger!! I will start posting when shelves are stocked.

I normally stock 24 bows at once. 12+ hammers. 6 each of axes and shovels. Grapples bombs ect are if I have time.

But since it is my old friend Faya come talk to me and I can make you an order.

4 Likes

I always keep a few good hammers stocked in my mine on mcrib, but I use a lot of them myself due to all the underground construction I like to do. I have mailboxes out for requests and such though, so you can hit me up there.

1 Like

Yes, I don’t go shopping very much at all because the evolving market bugs me to death, even though I know it’s a byproduct of the nature of this game. That being said, I chose to get out this weekend to shop. I wasted my entire Saturday looking for certain items. By the end of the day I was in a foul mood about it. I learned my lesson; for me, self sufficiency must continue to be the rule. My time is too precious to waste a day like that.
I tried the online shop location tools. There is just so much cross referencing that it was a hassle. I posted in trade channels. The root of the problem that I perceive is that when a majority player base is focused on the grind-to-wealth (due to being conditioned by the industry,) there will always be popup superstores that dissapear after the owner(s) have decided that they reached their target status/wealth. Oh well, that’s capitalism. But it’s not sustainable leisurely play. It’s backwards from how I play, so for the most part, I hate to shop or run a store. I dont disparage anyone who does but this thread caught my attention. I fear that I simply cannot place my trust in an evolving market that is largely a tribute to a flimsy ideal.

5 Likes

In EA, there were a few places you could pretty much always go to buy/sell whatever and not worry about them closing down. Maybe because there weren’t so many people?

Very Kind of you, but due to the time wasted searching for AOE Tools i decided to forge my own :slight_smile:
This is my first try thou….

Andi started this thread to get active shop keepers some Advertising aswell as helping Hermitslike me to find what they look for.

So hopefully bythe end of the “Day” we got a more or less actual shop list.

1 Like

Exactlydue to the time wasted i started this thread. People who know how i Play know i am largely self sufficient, but i wanted to give this “AOE mining is the lolz” Thing a try, so i went out to grab some Tools…but nada^^
Hence now we are here and i think, as i recognize most names here, we got a Pretty active list of peoples Shops. So dont give up you beeing self sufficient, just look around for a good deal.

2 Likes

just do a shoutout on discord and forum for what ya needz you will find much faster :smile:

2 Likes

Tamels wares off ps bitula is active. Mainly selling creature mats. (Hard to keep stocked). Some cheap fists I made learning to forge. (250-300) and other misc things.

I’m also not going anywhere soon, tho I might need to divide my attention to two versions of shops once the rental planets hit :wink:

Also since last week until end of June I have less time to play sadly, but no worries, instead of my usual almost 16 hours a day there’s still plenty of hours left to stock my shops :slight_smile:

This is why we need a better chat system. The chat itself, including trading and hunting channels are so hidden that nobody uses them. The hourly msg limit could be a bit more than 3 as well. Currently it makes me feel like every character there has to count, especially with the somewhat low character limit in messages.

In addition we need better trade tools in-game. Imagine you had a searchable and filterable list of all items currently wanted for buy or sale. Then a satnav to guide you there if people are worried about the physical aspect of shopping. Make prices be governed by large market forces, currently they are all over the place since there’s lack of price information in-game and the shopping experience isn’t great and many people refrain from doing it because of it.

3 Likes

Ouch, you know, I liked the idea when they were introduced but now you mention them and I realise I haven’t checked out those channels in weeks!

1 Like