Add mesh count to plot view

It would be useful information to be able to see.

22 Likes

Yes!! I dont see a reason this needs to be hidden. It will help GREATLY when planning a build!!

Since chunks are different than plots and are unmarked, we need this.
If the limit was per vertical plot then we wouldnt even need this because we can see each plot line

5 Likes

Also give chunk borders a slightly different colour or thickness!

7 Likes

I think this would be good. And yeah I mentioned the chunk boarder thing in another thread. Also a good idea. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Sony doesn’t allow debug menus in playstation games, so it’d have to be disguised as a normal part of the game somehow.

Yes yes so much glass panes! Well hopefully we can get a mesh read count, even if its in debug windows. Well hope we get glass panes in dynamic block form soon.

1 Like

And hopefully they won’t turn ugly as a side effect when we do :joy:

They’ve mentioned a UI rehaul to do things like that. But that’s not an over night thing. Nor have they said they started working on that. Not that we really know what they are working on till it hits testing anyway.

Hopefully Continuous Crafting for machines =D

I would love to see a mesh count. It would also be handy to be able to see the borders of each chunk.

1 Like

They could just add the counter above or below the plot view

1 Like

Yeah if the mesh count looks like it belongs there we’d be fine.

Just wanted to say that after they added the warnings every 10 blocks I haven’t had to stress about the limit that much. Still, it’s impossible to know what the current chunk has until you start placing some stuff in it so it could be improved.