Add some life

I think it would be cool if toons would stay on their respective active home beacons when not in use.
They could do random animations and use emotes to communicate with players they encounter.
They could have sort of afk indication to avoid confusion.

4 Likes

If the Dev’s added some afk blocks the toons could run back and forth between. That would be cool.

8 Likes

Mine will always be running in circles with a bubble questions mark on top

7 Likes

I play alone but I like the feeling when you come across a build loaded with people

2 Likes

I totally agree with this

2 Likes

It would be great if my characters could meet each other.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

NPC’s would be a nice addition.
place a bed in your beacon, NPC shows up and does their thing. treat them nice, they will do jobs for you (harvesting /replanting crops, operate a machine ( machine would be 20% more effective for example…) protect the place from mobs…) each planet or type of planet could have its native population (oortians, insectoids, snow giants… some active at daytime, some prefer to stay underground, some hang out near metal blocks… similar to the plants in a way)
number of NPCs limited by settlement size, NPCs require food, housing to live at your beacon, wages, luxury items, tools to work for you

5 Likes

Perfect use for a bed

2 Likes