Adding a note to saved locations

as the title says, I would like to write a few words (found resources, dangers etc) to individual locations saved. It is then nice if I can scan through the locations to identify my best place for gold … for example.

The name of the location is too short to keep some text … I know its my weak memory.

2 Likes

You can already add a good bit of text to a Warp Location. One I had was Emeralds, Components & Hard Coal. I don’t think I maxed it out either. You’d need more than that?

3 Likes

The current character limit for saved location titles is 32, this should be ok for pretty much all occasions :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there a limit on saved locations? For the most part, this should be plenty. Although I’m not against having a place for notes;)

1 Like

I do believe there is, and I hit it some time ago but I don’t have the number. Unless my client is bugged somehow.

There is a limit, from time to time i have to trash some old to get space for new ones.

I think increasing the location limit would be nice! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And some way to sort them.

3 Likes

I am a location collector and would love twice as many saveible locations.

2 Likes

Yes, I would need some more text , including several lines.

1/ I do not want to put all text in the title, in case we get some sorting feature in future.

2/ I want to add some hints where to go from the location (Noth, west etc) to find specific stuff and/or be cautious at some places.

This is mainly for caves, on surface I may want to direct the player to various known environment objects (cities, cave entries etc)

4 Likes

I sense a possible explorer upgrade there! Double the amount of locations saved.

On topic though, I find it OK as it is - especially if you need to read all that while it’s on a selling plinth, I would rather have wall maps or something if you wanted to direct players about?

6 Likes