Adjust Endeavours?

If this hasn’t already been suggested I would like to suggest 500 endeavors be per guild per week. Not across all guilds. As a hunter on t6 planets if I get 6.25 meteors I have completely maxed out my endeavors for the week for all my guilds. Which means one hunt. It would be nice to have the option to be able to support all the guilds I decided to be part of instead of only 1 with the endeavors.

1 Like

Also why is that if you switch primaries you lose your buffs and if you come back to that primary you can’t get them back until the timer resets for that week?

I think this is to prevent people abusing the system and switching buffs whenever they want. I agree there are different more complex ways to solve this issue but maybe it doesn’t matter too much in the long-term.

Maybe the player could store up to some capped amount of endeavor. Maybe a max of 2000, then just let the player decide which guild(s) to donate it to. Limit each guild to 500 per player, and if they gain endeavor over the max 2000 or w/e, it donates it to their primary guild (again up to 500).

The last part regarding auto-donate would be to handle the situation where people join a guild for buffs and just ignore the endeavor part.

This would allow the primary guild/buff mechanic to continue working as it is now.

2 Likes

This truly shows the most active guilds, regardless of their size.

I really love the idea of each character getting a pool to distribute to their guilds as they wish with a max going to any one guild :slight_smile: