Advice needed for *non max* skill set

Hi guys… just wondering… my guy on test is ~lvl15

what i am wanting =

• Miner/gathering+
  • survival

i have one skill reset token left to use for today - (I can survive with what i have currently atm but not by much)

2 Likes

I personaly would first go on Power and after that is max I would consider to take the masteries. If you use the points in your mastery to max out power (without the omni-attribute points on the right) you still have 2 pts left for eather vitality or speed (running and dodging is serving well in matters of survival :wink: ).

the next points should go into luck next to those two other attributes as well it would raise your gains ^^

But before using this advice may be some waiting for other tips might be a good idea :wink:

2 Likes

i do have 20 cleanse points as well so… i will try that

??? i just dont get the ambient light i dont mind torches

1 Like

I never used the ambient light before (and my main profession was always mining ^^) … now you need vitality and speed even more then before :wink:

2 Likes

an easy fix once i wake up :slight_smile:

1 Like

… or just make a level or two :wink:

I have never tried the ambient light either. I never saw the point with my light cube always there. That frees up a spot for a little more vitality.

1 Like

I for one like the ambient light. It helps my mining efficiency go up by allowing me to use my bombs and hammer in the same setup. Very clean :slight_smile: but to each their own of course

5 Likes

Go check jiviitas new youtube video. It helps if you are lost ^^

1 Like

annd if we didn’t how would we ecver grapple around safely in full darkness?

@TheBirne

@ElfMarine ?

I wouldn’t know. I never used a grapple. I dig to go where I want. I used to use my light block for light. Now I use a basic torch in my left hand while my right switches weapon and tools as needed. If can’t dig I just jump to where I want to go and warp out whenever I choose. I always have materials to make plenty of basic warps.

1 Like

I only use grappels for moving from one space to the other … if I tried to mine while grappling (which was a rare ocation) I just planted a torch quickly :wink:

2 Likes