Advice on food crafting alt

I was going to make a “cook” alt to make food and brews and then noticed that the game makes you choose between food epic or brew epic.

Huh??

This is just another in a long list of ‘curious’ design decisions by the devs.

When your entire game is based on using specific characters to do specific jobs, would you not have it so 1 alt can do all your cooking??

It makes NO sense.

Anyway.

Now that I’m stuck with this ‘unique’ design decision, should I make an alt that makes food or brews?

In mainly interested in building.

I’m leaning toward a dedicated food alt and then using my crafter to make the brews.

Thanks

If I may suggest make an alt dedicated for food then add another skill sheet to it for the brews… this way it stays all under one alt. I have this setup and its been working fine for me…

Hope this idea helps :slight_smile:

If your main goal is building then I think brews probably have more versatility than the highest level foods as that final epic let’s you make pies.

But on a separate note if your planning for this alt not to be a general crafter then you could use cubits to unlock a second skill page and wack some points in food on one page and brews on the other page and it probably wouldn’t require a high level alt to achieve this although you wouldn’t be able to pick up much else until they level up

While I was typing this essay the poster above nailed it.

I have a Cooking alt AND a Brewmeister alt. WHOA!!:exploding_head: