Afta Shop back in bussiness!

Didn’t know whether to put this into trading or creations, but anyway… I present to you my noir/cyberpunk/neo tokyo inspired little piece of art. Make sure to visit during night! :wink:

I’ve been absent from the game for a while, but now I’m back and the portals are reopened so everyone is welcome. Here are a couple things you can find here:

You can buy unforged basic tools here (the prices may be outdated a bit, price recommendations welcome).

I’m also selling unforged gem tools, Ive been putting off getting emerald and amethyst as they feel like a chore to get enough for a mass craft lol

There are also baskets refilled daily with the currently needed mats.

You can find this place either through north side of meteor meet on circarpous, west side of lamblis ps hub or the east side of dks tree in ultima on eresho.

I will also occasionaly put valuable stuff for free in here so check every once in a while you might get lucky :smiley:

There are also portals if you’d like to connect here, or if you want a custom one that can be arranged too.

I currently have no neighbours here as all people moved out so if you are looking for a settlement there is a lot of unclaimed land around!

See you around aaaaand atoobeeyo!

3 Likes