After two years, I'm back! ... And things are different!

Hi everyone,

As the title suggests, I was a supporter and player back a couple years ago (as my forum posts dated 2015 have so kindly informed me (wow time flies!)) and I am LOVING how much this game has really grown and flourished in my time away. That said though, I am having a tiny bit of difficulty now that it’s all different. The big one is probably where are/how do I find the glow stones? The gorgeous glowing bricks were by far one of my favourite resources to build with (I probably still have some screenshots of a pretty rockin’ rainbow bridge) but now a few days into devouring this game once more I can’t find a single one. My other question was is any of the stuff I built/worked on was still around? If it is, is there an easy way for me to find it? I’m sure my rainbow bridge and giant tree are long gone but I did also contribute to a community built town and it would be cool to see how that town has grown (if it has grown) over the past while. If anyone could give me any help with this that would be amazing!

10 Likes

Welcome back… glow stones – gleam is located on Moons. So Elopor, Andooweem, Epsilo, Septerfon.

3 Likes

Regarding your build, if you were away for 2 years, I’m quite positive that you built them on the old servers which were already put offline (not deleted) over the current planets/servers.

Anyway, welcome back! I just checked and saw we joined this forum about the same time (just 8 days difference). :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Cool Welcome back, it is always awesome to see Members who joined ages ago come back to this game.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi man welcome back
i build AQUATOPiA (log due street work finished) more homes for free :)
and
MOEBIUS PLAZA its christmas soon so we got a tree
and
Garden district and aquatopian woodlands (now with village guildsystem)

theres lots off players around there having shops and homes

we are building together a garden district feel free to add a home big or small there then its easy for you to ask us all the question you have :smile: and we love more villagers
we even got jobs around town on signs and a small guildsystem
with leaders and villagers plus we help out eachother with resources

i provide player owned shops in aqua shoppingcenter if ya into that :slight_smile:

oh and do you remember name off town you helped in
if it was dragonwatch its been reused recently after being abandoned

oh and this is helpfull also https://discord.gg/qMDwM5f
when you swing by i give you some yellow and rare(trolled for moment)red gleam and cream and some blueees :smile:

grtz moebius :sunglasses:

ps :whe where looking for a rainbowbridge and a gianttree to be build whats the odds :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back @Larfleece, its been a long time!! :smiley: I just came back too after being away, and I love it so far :purple_heart:

Oh and @the-moebius Rainbow bridge? Giant tree? I may have some experience with that kind of thing…ahem :wink:

8 Likes

i saw this before i bought the game i think i heard you talking about the grass :):star_struck:

2 Likes

Yea, I had lots of fun in the OLD Boundless (then Oort Online) LOTS of builds…it was a sad day when the Devs had to wipe it all, but its all for progress! :smiley: They DO need to make alot more gleam colors and grass colors…that was the way I made my mandala art and other stuff…I am feeling stifled with the limited color palette :wink: (Sorry, its the Artist in me)

4 Likes

im off now its midnight here the storage got loads off stuff for your storage build feel free to use it all
and more storageboxes are in old storage :smile:

yeah requested more colors in forum :slight_smile:

I ran into a “water garden in progress” yesterday. It had a really awesome bridge near it that went a long way. Is this the same place?

its called garden district on solum but its in aquatopian empire (village)
if you find a portalsystem or someone ask them for moebius plaza in therka
either way you end up there its ike rome hahahahaha

then go to aquatopia big portal on plaza(therkamarket) cant miss

when entering go to left street and continue its there at the end

1 Like

Sweet, thanks! Pretty cool stumbling into someone else’s well built area. I used that bridge/path near the garden to travel a looooong way (then spitters found me, tried kiting them away but those bastards are relentless).

2 Likes

Wooow what a warm welcome from the community, I’m touched. @Jenndragonfly, I think the second last picture in that series shows just a little bit of the “weapon shop” I made there if it’s where I think it is (there was a funky shrub shop across the way). That tree was quite amazing.

1 Like

Welcome back! Good to have some familiar old timers returning.

Yes! I found one of your weapon shop pics but sadly it was after we were griefed :frowning: Our little town in Lapas…sigh I really miss it

3 Likes