Akatsuki Guild Now Accepting Applications!

Removed via request 10chars

2 Likes

Sorry, I was interested until you said who I’m allowed to accociate with. Maybe look into that, this is a community game and it’s a bad idea to be draconian towards people.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

I guess it makes perfect sense to not allow people to multi-clan. It kinda beats the purpose of being in a guild, doesn’t it?

5 Likes

Not really, people do what’s best for them. And being told how and who to play with won’t sit well with a lot of people. Look at the multitudes of replies…

2 Likes

Heh, used to see that kind of guild requirements in WoW. All the best though.

3 Likes

Some people prefer communities that are more focused and goal oriented. There are enough like minded people in this game that a guild like that can certainly thrive. It’s still rude to go into any body’s recruitment thread and insult their structure simply because it doesn’t fit your views. Besides that, it’s off-topic.

Please don’t make that a habbit.

5 Likes

He didn’t say who to play with. He said you can’t be part of other guilds. Meaning that you shouldn’t take part in other guild’s activity that benefits said guild. That doesn’t mean you can’t go hunting, mining or building with a friend from a different guild.

2 Likes

What makes one “elite” in Boundless ?

Nothing makes someone elite in Boundless compared to other players. It is in your/their own mind.

Whatever you think it is in that moment. Just remember that others may disagree :smiley: and held different criteria.

We don’t allow multiple guilds , because we want our members to be focused on our guild and events. However, portal seekers is allowed.
also, you do not have to be part of our guild to build in our city. You can also have as many builds as you want in other places, we just want at least one in our city. You can associate with whoever you want, we just don’t want multiple guilds. Sorry if I wasn’t clear on some of these topics.

Thank you Havok :slight_smile:

Exactly! :slight_smile:

Well, I didn’t mean it as people being better then others, I just mean it as people who are active and a little experienced.

I didn’t mean it as people being better then eachother, I just meant people who are a active and dedicated to boundless! Sorry if I wasn’t clear on that.

1 Like

We are only asking for people with a little experience and dedicated boundless players!

1 Like

That’s what I thought :wink:

Just wanted to tease you a little :kissing_heart:

OR… maybe…

You could have found the ANSWER ! Of what is winning in Boundless ! :scream:

We could have finally ended the P2W discussion.:sunglasses:

Yess the answer is here! The akatsuki is the definition of winning in boundless lol

I happened upon your base yesterday after a meteorite hunting session and liked the unassuming top expanding to huge base below…always fun coming across surprises when out and about

1 Like

Thank you! It’s a huge work in progress at the moment. If you’re interested in having a plot in the city, let me know :slight_smile: you don’t have to be in the guild to be apart of our city!

1 Like