Alex's New Shop Network

Hi everyone, I recently joined Boundless after my sister @Amandapan showed me it, so I’m pretty new around here. I’ve started a shop right outside the Berlyn Transfer Station in New Berlyn City. Just go straight out of the station and follow the arrow into the shop.

Currently I am running only one deal, but it’s a good one!

I will buy the required materials for crafting a copper hammer from you (the fossils and copper ores, not the sticks), and I will use them to craft copper hammers to sell. In other words, you give me the materials required for crafting a copper hammer, and for a very small price (to pay for coal and sticks), I will craft it for you. However, it is perfectly fine to simply buy a hammer, or to simply drop off materials, just please be sure to supply fossils and copper ores together, equally, or else I will be unable to continue producing hammers. Below are the exact numbers.

Current Deal:

• Buying Fossils: Small = 6c, Medium = 12c, Large = 20c

• Buying Ores: Copper = 10c

• Selling Hammers: Copper = 30c

As I get more business, I’ll be able to do more deals like this and expand to other planets!
Thanks for reading this, and I hope you’ll all decide to at least check it out!

Also, please reply with any questions or suggestions you guys have regarding the shop. I’d love to know what kind of demand there is for different things. Thanks!

12 Likes

Welcome to New Berlyn!

5 Likes

Thanks Havok!

1 Like

Generous deals.
Visited and was glad to see these offers for once haha.

3 Likes

Haha thanks!

1 Like

Update!
My shop has received a small upgrade! Now I also sell iron hammers and buy iron ore. I also buy coal! Here are the updated shop listings:

Current Deals:

• Buying Fossils: Small = 6c, Medium = 18c, Large = 30c

• Buying Ores: Copper = 10c, Iron = 12c

• Buying Coal: Soft = 12c, Medium = 25c, Hard = 50c

• Selling Hammers: Copper = 30c, Iron = 38c

Again, please feel free to just buy hammers or just sell materials, but if you decide to make the full trade, please be sure to provide the correct amounts of materials in order to ensure the new hammers can be crafted.

Also, a big thank you to all the customers who already bought hammers and contributed materials! Your support keeps my doors open!

5 Likes

Nice to see some shops popping up!
I’ve visited your should and bought some Iron Hammers. Looking forward to see more items for sale!

2 Likes

Another Update!
My shop now has a few more offers: I buy all kinds of wood trunks and foliage, as well as rough oortstones, which I use to keep my private mining portal open. Here are the details:

Current Deals:

• Buying Fossils: Small = 6c, Medium = 18c, Large = 30c

• Buying Ores: Copper = 10c, Iron = 12c

• Buying Coal: Soft = 8c, Medium = 16c, Hard = 32c

• Buying Oortstones: Rough Oortstone = 25c

• Buying Wood Trunks: All Types = 5c

• Buying Foliage: All Types = 2c

• Selling Hammers: Copper = 30c, Iron = 36c

• Selling Slingbows: Copper = 30c, Iron = 36c

I will not be available for the next few days and will be unable to restock items during this period, so hurry and grab the hammers and slingbows before they run out! (There are only 16 of each item available!)

Thanks again to all who’ve bought or sold at my shop!

6 Likes