[Alpha C] --[T6 - Fierce Toxic Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Resources are :face_vomiting:
I’ll go check colors though

1 Like

Thought the same when I looked

1 Like

After some awesome exos Last week the bar is being lowered again lol. Hopefully that means a 10% rift exo this weekend…in GMT favouring hours of course

Nah, USE turn, right? Lol

You there yet? Colors?

Patiently waiting for that Mint Verdant grass

Almost. Waiting for night. Can’t see through all this pink on Alcyon, lol
And Nevermind. The color tab just popped up
Looks like it’s just disappointing all around this time

Took a look, teal-turquoise-blue palette. :slight_smile: Didn’t note anything special though.

I agree, a nice Rift would be great for the weekend. :grin: Or another color-cycling one!

… In the meantime, Pakaverse will keep getting new experiments in hopes of new colors and all. :wink:

4 Likes

No exos again would be way more dissapointing!

Regards,

5 Likes

i always like how game designers miss the point, exo planets should have been special but now it just feels like this

1 Like

If every exo is special, none of them are.

3 Likes

It’s not like this exo would be all that much more enticing if we had waited a week to get it. A good counter to bad RNG rolls is getting more rolls. Since we have sov color selection now, most exos are going to be bad rolls, so getting more exos now makes sense to me.

3 Likes

I think their randomness makes them special. With sovereigns out now, I couldn’t even tell you which colors are rare anymore, but the exos might have the color someone needs or something. It does feel like FOMO exploitation but the surprise is kinda nice.

Currently there are only 64 colors of metamorphic rocks that are available on permanent and sovereign worlds. vs 112 for sedimentary rocks
Exos would be a good opporunity to bring some new colors without having them available forever through sovereign worlds.

4 Likes

They said there would be a constant stream, not rare. There were some issues with Exos a couple of times so we went a month or two without any. Statistically speaking, the more that spawn, the higher the chances are that they are a T7 with lucents or a new color. Waiting ? months for one T4 Exo to spawn with nothing new, is boring. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They are also an integral part of the gameplay now because it’s the only way people can get certain supplies: resin, goo kernels, lucents (for farming, certain gear, concrete…)

The experimental Exos are what I’d call rare & :star_struck: special. Like the color-changing ones. [Chaltiin] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Color-Cycling Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Maybe T8s will be rare?

7 Likes

I’m glad we have a constant flow of Exos like I stated with the last one. It allows the goo collectors to replenish some colors, it allows me who is on a mission to have all the colors of every block in large amounts to gather and farm those … and while none are new its always fun to visit a new Exo for me and explore, I typically visit 2-3 sovereigns a night gathering colors and just exploring.

On top of all this, not everyone is interested in doing what I do, but No one player is the same … god forbid if there were two of me.

3 Likes

I want to kerp getting exos at this pace forever]

oh yeah, I forgot I collected Goo for the rfirst time in ages ages recently–the more of these exos the easier it is to get the hang of going to them

1 Like

yess! this is wonderful to hear; i was worried they’d nerfed the exos rate or something back before the exos in the sky most nights delight we have now. even when i’m not going to one, they’re cool to have up there whole star/planet gazing

THIS. I dig this about Boundless

I fully agree and I own a sovereign

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.