[Alpha Cruckest] --[Blast Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Active]

I forgot my liquid breaker! Some resin here if anyone is searching :slight_smile:

Also found this little tree house :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Thank you for the coordinates! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, I’m just here for the foliage :grinning:

A couple more, and ornate glass made from the Warm Violet gleam. :smiley:

Went on quite the murderous rampage with the glow caps, a lot of them in some spots here. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Scarcity Colour sheet
by Emorgaly ;p

colorincidence for all planets permanent- and exo-Planet

2 Likes

What is location for gleam

The structure in the 4th pic in my first post is around -695, -345. It and another like it nearby are the only ones I’ve seen with more than one right together… however, there are a ton of spots with single ones spread out. Just north and east of that spot you’ll see (at night) a lot more, but it is embedded in the ceiling of the structure. There are some places on the planet with them spread out on the ground and a few gleam trees, but I think farming the one I posted might be quickest.

One more scenery shot from wandering a bit this morning… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice caves on this one… :slight_smile:

Spent 2 hours here and got zero primordial resin. :sob: I just want some Amber for my kranut farming. :sob:

If you want I will be online in a couple of hours i can give you some!

2 Likes

I’ll go stick some on one of those plinths, check in about 10-20 min or so. :slight_smile:

Usually the resin goes pretty quick after the exo pops.

Edit: It is up… hopefully nobody who sees this takes it, haha, but let me know if it is gone when you get to it.

2 Likes

Alpha Cruckest … yep

1 Like

I’m at work now chick. It was stripped bare. Not a sausage left. And I scoured the whole planet! And now a new exo which will also be stripped by the time I finish work. I feel there is a pattern here, work getting in the way of gaming, I needs me a sugar mummy so I can stay home and game all day. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you dude but I’m at work till around 4:30pm BST.

1 Like

If anyone sees this and takes it I hope the oortian gods give their toon space syphilis :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, try to PM me when you are online, i usually play evening/night EU timezone.

Fantastic, I’ll pm you when I finish.

2 Likes

I still can’t read the name, and not read it as “Alpha Cuckest”

Or a sugar daddy if you aren’t picky. :sunglasses:

1 Like
1 Like