[Alpha] --[T5 - Turbulent Shock Exoworld]--

Thank you! I knew I had to go to the center for a screenshot, but I missed the sun being centered by just that much, haha.

Any tokens for the planet yet?

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

And this time I took location pics as I found some items, so trying this out for those that are already on the planet.

Gleam

Growth

Mud

Sponge

Tangle

Thorns

Twisted

5 Likes

Most I’ve seen all together :smiley:

4 Likes

Ooh, this one’s pretty. Goo, Combustion, and lots of Gleam. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit:

So this is basically the perfect spot for Gleam. Tons of it, and it’s mostly entirely level. It’s my suggestion for you guys.

2 Likes

Alpha T5-Shock (Potent Lvl 3) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is NEW and have a token to a cave with a bunch… There isn’t much for new but did get tokens for the following… Twist wood, Tangle, Thorns and Growth… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good gleam clumps at -656, 1182 alt 39 - got over a hundred with just a few steps of movement around in one spot. I’ll get a token up to that one in a bit (will be Alpha Gleam 7).

3 Likes

How do I find your tokens? @bucfanpaka

EXO shuttle at tana

1 Like

Yep, they’re at the Exo Shuttle Stations… Tana in Legendville Mall (long gold building behind all the portals) and also above the Hunt Hive hub on Biitula. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The lack of color in this glass is great.

The Ornate has a nice golden color in the second tone

Stylish no colors:

I had meant to make blocks though now I have 100 of each stylish/deco pane :blush:

In any case I guess this one will be missed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.