Alt guild assignment (Solved)

So my alt I cannot assign a primary guild to anymore. When i first created it I could assign them. It was suggested that i leave all the guilds on the character and rejoin and see if that worked, it did not. so I am at a loss as to what to do. Just a note i made another alt and was able to assign a guild so there is something wrong with this alt.

i had the same bug, it worked after i rejoind the first guild i ever had with the character. And they had to kik me then from this guild, not leaving by urself it doesnt work. After that a primary guild was assingable.
Hopefully it helps you. :smiley:

1 Like

So I just thought I would update this post as it took a bit of observation to find the issue. I noticed that I was seeing the Guild chat of a guild I knew i was a member of but was not displaying on my choice of guilds to select. This pointed me in the right direction. The guild leader and I looked at the guild book and neither of us could see the characters name listed as a member. So i joined the guild “again” had him boot the characters and presto. I now can assign any of the guilds on my list to that Alt. Also @majorvex this can be closed now that we have found a solution thanks.

3 Likes