Alts give plots to main

At the end of the day, they are my plots. Why should they be locked behind active character? Using them on my main’s build then just becomes a tedious and time-consuming dance. Why shouldn’t the alt’s get an option to “will” any quantity of their plots to the use of the main character??

Thoughts?

15 Likes

Unless someone has a good reason to say ‘no’, I would say ‘heck yeah!’.

5 Likes

its to easy to lvl up on a new alt, give plots to main and delete then do it over

6 Likes

Plots are tied to each character tho :woman_shrugging:
You can level up & give coin to your main and delete the alt…

yea it would be the same thing with the plots if you could do that unless if its just a lend sysem like lending out 200 of 250 plots then I might want it, but we should not be able to just give the plots away

1 Like

“sure”, if you also accept that deleting a character would have to “remove” the plots from your main again, and put you into “plot debt” where you have to gain enough / remove enough plots before you can place a plot again.

20 Likes

best solution ever xD

4 Likes

I’m down with impending plot debt for trying to cheese that. I’d love to combine all of my plots/alt ownership

4 Likes

So it’s possible? Plot debt sounds reasonable to me to stop gaming the system :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I think as long as theres a warning that this will happen when someone goes to delete their character then this would be the prefered option to not being able to at all.

2 Likes

The plot debt should stop all chars on that account from placing plots, as you could easily leave your ‘main’ in plot debt and then continue as normal with an alt.

You should also not be allowed to create a new alt until the plot debt is cleared.

This would stop the alts gaining plots to transfer, main entering plot debt, then easily levelling a new alt to gain some plots to transfer to the main, rather than having the main remove itself from the plot debt.

5 Likes

I would be okay with that…

… which probably means I would have a few k in the negative after a while, lol…

Silly off-topic thing tho that I just thought about, I have one alt with a hideous name (AeneaAlt2, hmmz) and I would have deleted her eons ago but she has a bunch of plots I need, so deleting her now or with this proposed thing of plot debt is a no-go, I wish I could rename alts…

Darn it Fidach, stop that will ya! I had already plans to get in a huge plot debt which you are now ruining!

(nah, hadn’t thought of this yet, just woke up, caffeine not working yet, but I think I would’ve tried to come up with ways to game it, muahahahaha)

2 Likes

I’d imagine the plot pool would be shared, so no character would be able to plot after your account is in plot debt. We don’t even have any way to define our “main” to the game.

2 Likes

Plot pool wouldnt (nor needs to be) shared.

You create an alt, get plots, give to main, use then, delete alt, main goes into debt.

You create another alt, get plots, give to main… but all you’ve done is got out of debt, no plots you can use. Delete alt and main goes back into debt again.

5 Likes

Hmm, imo it’d be easier to grasp if it was shared, all the plots you buy contribute to the account pool, everything you plot draws from that same pool. But I guess it breaks if you share a single account between multiple people :thinking:

I’m just very used to account wide things in games where alts are encouraged.

What happens if you delete a character with thousands of plots and can never place plots again because it would take forever to make up the difference?

I think a better solution might be to not allow a character to be deleted if the amount of plots you would loose would put you into debt.

5 Likes

maybe the same amount of plots taken would have to be returned to the alt before the alt could be deleted

4 Likes

I see many people talking about levelling an alt to profit from this suggestion, but people are already levelling alts to gain access to more plot. I understand the character deletion part of it, but really this does not feel like such a hard problem to solve. I second the idea of deleting plots that were gained from a deleted character and a sort of plot debt.

1 Like

I would love if this could be solved in a good way. Also allow me to give a beacon to an alt. For example use beacon control to change owner (and the plots used in the beacon) to an alt. Thx😁

1 Like