Alts on beacon perms by default pretty please + poll

so alts get instant permision when making new beacon by defualt

• yes
  • no

0 voters

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll ever add this as they’ve stated that they want to support the use case of multiple different people using the same boundless account.

2 Likes

no for me, i don’t trust some of my alts

7 Likes

then make those 6 people click it off
and then make thousand off people who want alts perms as default happy instead
:smile:

3 Likes

They could make it an option - give perms from this beacon to all alts.

I would assume that even in this use case you probably want other chars to have perms and warp locations for at least some beacons.

DISCLAIMER: I don’t use alts, personally, but it seems like a no-brainer to me…

To fully support that use case you’d need a password per char anyway.

3 Likes

also maybe have alt list our something so i dont need to go look for my alts in the friend list

3 Likes

are you not exaggerating here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I trust 2 of my 3 alts. The 3rd one is a bit crazy and unpredictable.

3 Likes

so i’m not the only one, recently i was looking for some stuff and only to find out my alt took it… don’t like that happening anymore

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. My stuff just gets moved around and hidden under the compactors. I found underwear in the refinery once but I won’t get into that. Too traumatic.

2 Likes

I made a guild with only my alts in it and made them all founders. I align all beacons to that guild so that all characters have every permission at all places. The only thing I don’t like is being unable to add/remove plots from other characters.

Edit: or director, I’m not sure what the titles are but they are max permissions

2 Likes

my alts are greedy theres always one that leaves with all the beacon fuel
then i have to check there pockets one by one to see who done it

1 Like

did ya sniff?

that’s a pretty odd place to put something like that, lets just hope for you its not happening nomore

1 Like

then why in da hell… did you create the topic -.-’’ you are just looking for trouble
i mean yea YOLO but don’t push it

make them wear gps trackers

could be worse could have been the furnace where you cook your food. .

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

cuase i just had to add all my alts and it took longer then i wanted lol they also manage to be divided a equal amount in the friend list to make it worse

1 Like

Well, my eyesight is pretty bad and I had to check if they were mine or… Like I said, too traumatic.

2 Likes

What do you think I use for fuel? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

yeah lets just forget it not healthy for you mate

1 Like