Am I really that old of a Boundless Member?

Here before the great wipe when dying meant losing durability on items and there were cute little light cubes. You had to add skills for the compass and inventory. It was a time.

2 Likes

One more here, started in December 2017 on Therka, had a little build called Ice Top just above the Glacial Citadel @SePras that was yours I think? Just back after a few months away, starting from scratch on Circapous :smiley:

5 Likes

were you making that walkway in the sky? yeah, i had did build on a glacier with roman style meta stones haha

Unlocked Jul 27, 2018 @ 8:25am

A Journey Into The Unknown

Left the sanctum for the first time

But started July 31, 2017.

6 Likes

Still here too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It was around that time that an update came out that introduced the Steam Achievements.

I started playing in late 2014 I believe. Long before this forum came online, when we were using the forum at ga.me.

5 Likes

I was wondering about that, cause my forums start date was July 8th I believe. And my steam achievement thing said like July 28th also. But I remember playing for quite a while before I even found the forums here. Now I’m curious when my actual bought and played date was. January 2018 maybe? I’ll have to dig it up later after work tonight.

Thanks for clarifying that!

Lol nope but I remember him too, think his build just disappeared one day before it was finished.

This was ours

Lol found this too, this was yours :smiley:

9 Likes

If you did buy game from steam you can check it from purchase history :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha nice ! yeah i do remember you and your partner.
You had a great little city with a lightingtower. i miss therka… the glaciers were great spots to build… and the peacefull landscape that made it great. together with your little town. Did we or didnt we build a bridge? i think we did…

Where are you located now?

1 Like

I can see mine from the dlc management as well

Not sure how it looks for non-beta players :thinking:

2 Likes

I remember we were always talking about doing it but I cant remember if it ever happened. We are setting up on Circapous now, its very basic atm as we lost everything because numpty here forgot to fuel the beacons while we were taking a break. Kinda fun starting from scratch though. Theres a portal to us from the Ultima Hub on Circapous, not a whole pile to see yet but swing round sometime.

1 Like

Still here :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

(Old man voice) Back in my day, we logged in through ga.me in our web browser, and we liked it that way!

Looks like the launcher is still there… I wonder if it works… I’ll have to check after work!

Edit: Marvelous misstake and polycraft are both pretty good too :wink:

13 Likes

I bet its a backdoor to oort online

2 Likes

Hehe nice

5 Likes

I had to look mine up in my email and 2 Oct 2017 was when I started. Making me one of the kiddos of the EA folks.

5 Likes

I’d been watching it and took a screenshot of the EA packages - couldn’t decide which one or if I was going to try it at all. I was in the middle of getting my house ready to sell so I put it off and forgot about it for awhile. Then I got an email that it was coming to steam so I added it to my wishlist. Bought it the day I got the notice that it was out :blush:

5 Likes

Here is mine :smiley:

8 Likes

12 Likes