Am I really that old of a Boundless Member?

Still here :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

(Old man voice) Back in my day, we logged in through ga.me in our web browser, and we liked it that way!

Looks like the launcher is still there… I wonder if it works… I’ll have to check after work!

Edit: Marvelous misstake and polycraft are both pretty good too :wink:

13 Likes

I bet its a backdoor to oort online

2 Likes

Hehe nice

5 Likes

I had to look mine up in my email and 2 Oct 2017 was when I started. Making me one of the kiddos of the EA folks.

5 Likes

I’d been watching it and took a screenshot of the EA packages - couldn’t decide which one or if I was going to try it at all. I was in the middle of getting my house ready to sell so I put it off and forgot about it for awhile. Then I got an email that it was coming to steam so I added it to my wishlist. Bought it the day I got the notice that it was out :blush:

5 Likes

Here is mine :smiley:

8 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Though not sure that’s correct. I thought it was earlier than that. My email to Turbulenz that my character was called dispereo and I wanted to upgrade my package was Jan 2018 already. So I must have played already and found it so great that I wanted to upgrade. :wink: I’d like a new title… something like “Ancient One” :smiley:

…or “Addict”. That’d work too. :smiley:

[edit] Just found my confirmation email from ga.me: 22/11/2017.

4 Likes

Man we are all pretty bored huh

3 Likes

Looks like players that are happy to be a part of Boundless to me :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

hehe so many really old players :smiley: 2014, 15, OMG!

4 Likes

Was just browsing through my library looking for something to play when I stumbled upon the game and remembered that the concept was really cool, so I decided to download it and give it a try

3 Likes

Wait, who in tarnation keeps emails from 6 years ago?

1 Like

It just hangs at the loading screen. The forum still works though.

1 Like

no worries im just a tad bit older :slight_smile:

but this is weird cause i remember playing a long before 2018 hmmmmmm. maybe achivments are not that old?

Update: Ha found oldest email ;D its dated from 2016 x_X

4 Likes

I deleted my welcome email long ago :frowning:

1 Like

Never felt the need to delete emails, Its not like I’m running out of space lol

2 Likes

Heh, 2032 huh, only 12 more years and you can play =)

1 Like