Am I the last person who know

That Zeal Bonus skill also affects teaching pie lol

6 Likes

I had no clue Karios. Only foods and brews that I use are: teaching pie (occasionally), starberry pie, mega fast speed brew, reviving brew and kraken brew. All the rest I have no clue what they are for or when to use them. Did not know zeal or any other attributes or such had affects on foods and brews. I just eat drink and go

2 Likes

I believe 8/8 zeal bonus prolong regular pie buffs from ~30mins to ~45mins and mega brew buffs from ~10mins to ~15mins (according to the description, the buff duration increases 44%). But I didn’t notice the effect on teaching pie until I ran pass all the machines with another skill page this morning lol (~140k xp vs. ~200k xp)

3 Likes

That is Awesome! I learn something new everyday on here, even though ive been playing for over 2 years now lol

1 Like

I try to keep my signs as informative as possible in my pie shop, this is what mine has always read😁

9 Likes

You get 50% more when zeal is 100 (8/8 zeal + 5/5 attribute bonus)

2 Likes

Well that’s very good to know… always just assumed it only extended time on foods and brews…

Good to know (not that i need it any way :wink:)

1 Like

I’ve seen those signs! I should read them more carefully lol

oh yes I forgot the attribute bonus :+1:

Where is your shop? I would like to come read your signs. smile

1 Like

take the EZpress at W side of the EZPZ hub - go through BartleBlu Crossing - the shop is the building in red of the following pic (behind their lovely train and train station):

2 Likes

no one should feel bad, I only started using starberry foods the last few months, after 4 years of playing! I was always a “Persisting Pie” guy, but being able to just build and harvest with essentially ZERO downtime waiting for energy has been PRICELESS :100:

edit: and TY Karioos for pointing in the right direction :grin: Sales have been slow as of late, but just so everyone knows, I do 10% off for handtrades, and an additional 10% off for any fellow EZPZ guildies :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Yep with max zeal and all attributes teaching pie will reward double xp for 105,000 so u get 210k xp

Also handy tip placing the levelling zone on a separate beacon that is only accessible to you prevents others from triggering your xp prematurely

2 Likes