[Amatis ❤] --[T4 - Inhospitable Lush Exoworld]--

Best gleam spot and to follow the flow of the planet its a double spot! bring a friend and farm together :joy:

4 Likes

Unicode world name? UNICODE WORLD NAME?

Can we please please please PLEASE have Unicode support for signs and beacons?

4 Likes

Think I went overboard

2 Likes

Um regen bombs and 25 mins

Ooh I thought that sounded like Latin.

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Curse my timezone and having to work for a living!!! Lottery why have I not won you yet hahah.

4 Likes

What color? I didnt see in the blocks tab, I’d assume it would have been in miscellaneous?

Yeah, the heart actually didn’t register for me on the thread title when I first saw this, but the name sort of jumped out, then the color list… then seeing the screens… ol’ Paka here has about lost it… :grin:

I want to just stowaway on this one when it leaves the universe… :joy:

2 Likes

Rose glass and yes ut regens

2 Likes

I ask this question every time I log onto these forums at work.

4 Likes

@Fante when you going farming Fante-chan

3 in 1 hearts location

5 Likes

Haha yep. I mean I’m on here during my breaks and lunch and all that but talk about a tease! Most of my work day consists of me thinking and planning out what I want to do and in what order to do it in, in Boundless (as I’ve been doing this work so long, I don’t have to think about it much at this point). Days with new exos showing up mess with my plans lol. Cant resist going to them now that I can.

3 Likes

Nice but part of them are ice. Good find if you want both!

Shadow Violet Meta too

Regen bombs for your best farming experience at the exo shuttle tana!

1 Like

This sounds horrible given it is the Love planet, but finding it to be great for Roadrunner hunting, turning into an absolute bloodbath… :joy:

“Oh sooo pretty!!” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Snipes Roadrunner
“Can just feel the love here!” :heart_eyes: “Oh wait…”
Another one bites the dust :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Who’s Mass Farming can I come with you

1 Like

Also this planet seems to have a lot of plants and seeds! If anyone is looking for seeds this is your time.

2 Likes

If you want Gleam I will log in again for more later today I can pm you if thats ok :stuck_out_tongue: