Amount of blocks in settlement

Is there a way to tell how many of a certain block is in your settlement?

1 Like

None that I am aware of. Maybe something in the debug menu on pc? Don’t know for sure though as I’m ps4.

Also this would be an awesome addition imo.

1 Like

I’m sure the info is there, somewhere, but I looked at the debug and didn’t see it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

i want to know how much glass our dome is actually made of…by memory I’m thinking around 50-60k but my mind may be tricking me with that thought.

1 Like

Ask @james I bet he can tell you he Awesome like that

2 Likes

Maybe I’m blind…I pointed my cursor at the glass in my settlement…lots of info, but I don’t see a breakdown for the # in the settlement

2 Likes

Would be better if we could just see for ourselves in-game though. Doesn’t really seem worth bothering him just to know about some blocks in my build. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

is that it under selection Block: Glass_Default_Base (9764) is the total number in settlement the (_____)

I know I just like too annoy him (^-^ ) like regen bomb him into Lava Pfft Pfft Pfft

1 Like

That number stays the same if I walk around so I guess it could be. I pointed it at some gleam for comparison… this # would have to include the gleam in my storage if it’s correct because I’m tearing my base down and don’t have much gleam left to go

unless it includes all gleam attached via plot to the mall its self? unless thats not the mall…if thats so then where is your base!! lol

I’m on Biitula at my home, not at the mall on Gyosha

1 Like

I just assumed you lived in the mall…:smiley:

3 Likes

lol nope…I’m not joking when I say on the forums I prefer to play solo

2 Likes

i always thought you were a fellow gyoshian! Biitula…you know their getting ready to destroy it right???

I think those 9000-10000 numbers must be block ID numbers on the server or something. I pointed it at a portal…I only have a few open at my base and got a large number. Then I went to the mall and pointed my cursor at the glass ceiling (2nd pic)…that number would be waaaaay higher if it was a total count lol

(my home) (mall glass):

lol So I’ve been told. I think it may implode on it’s own before all that…I think everyone has nukes aimed at each other’s cities :open_mouth: I don’t want to be involved in their war so I’m moving

How big is your dome I’m planning on building one 2 but on a scale of 30x30x30 plots big

its like 3k plots i believe

If you want, I can come over and take a screenshot of the debug at your place…don’t know if the info would help you or not tho