An apology

That’s gonna happen for sure. Summer is insane for me but once the kid is back to school and i have my all day Mondays back ill be on it :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

sounds good we make sure we have room :angel:

1 Like

What bothers me here is that @Jeffrotheswell felt the need to open a new thread because the previous one was closed. And to clarify, Jeff did a good thing, here.

But as time passes and occurences like this happen, I really dislike more and more that feature of the forum which closes a thread automatically when too many flags are noted. It’s something the forum moderators should decide on their own. I know they’re not always around, but the automatic system seems to close when it’s not wanted.

Although I guess my point is moot, because I also think the ‘wipe’ thread should’ve been closed waaaaaaaaay sooner.

4 Likes

And i just love this. what a good dog!

3 Likes

Maybe there could be an option for ‘Regulars’ to temporarily lock a thread until a someone higher could get to it, we can already edit titles and categories . Or is it possible to have a title in between Regular and Leader? Make some mini mods.

I don’t know enough about the forum backend to really know what is possible.

I’m so confused right now. I like cold sauerkraut :pensive:

7 Likes

Flagged/reported and calling the police right now

7 Likes

So dose my wife. Lucky for me she ate it all so raincheck for me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

sharpens pitchfork

Hey mate, when you stopping by your Circarpous Shop

:grimacing::trident:

1 Like

I applaud you for the apology and the reaction of the People is nice aswell. Everything is back to normal.

Well i learned my lesson.
And no, we dont Need new blood, it will just be spilled like mine was.
We Need the old blood to rethink there structures.
Thats it from me.

Summary

From asking threads to be closed to pms i had it all. Some of you are nice People. Most are not if you Arent there opinion.

1 Like

I agree on this part. Unfortunately I played a big part in the OP wanting to close the thread by calling it click/troll bait.

That said, I would also like to take responsibility for my actions in this and would like to apologise to @FayaAOP for any offence caused.

My views on any “wipe” thread on the forums is that it is bad for the game. Yes, even just talking about it for hypothetical reasons as it can easily be misconstrued, cause panic amongst the existing playerbase and for potential new players glossing over the forums, for a game advertised as being persistent, it certainly doesn’t look good either.

I’m not looking to justify my action or start up the thread again here, just trying to explain my views.

11 Likes

Well, I read the post you did. Its same as my point.
Also, they are request to destroy our hard work, I think we have right to be emotional as well lol.
Really nothing wrong about it. That topic shouldn’t exist for that long, it won’t provide any useful idea for Devs only creating fear for players in game.

I read the thread since this first post, and none of their idea really “have to” wipe the game. All those thing can just simply add to the game. Or the other kind of reason like too many ghost town, they sounds like it won’t happen again after wipe lol. And how about people who pay gleam club for long run? Sounds like they deserve losing their house because they don’t play the game. I haven’t seen any logical reason that we have to do the wipe things. So i totally understand your statement on that thread.

Hey Auntie @bucfanpaka please may I have my cookie :cookie: now I been a good girl :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sorry but we’ll said :+1:t3: That’s all folks.

@FayaAOP hey I’m new blood am I not wanted now then lol :joy: :joy:

I would agree it causes a lot of strife in the community. I do think that considering that “change” might have to happen in some form or fashion maybe one day, people should be willing to look at and reflect on how they themselves contributed to that “strife” and evaluate how much they “hurt” or “helped” the discussion move forward toward resolution instead of moving toward stalemate.

No one should be patting themselves on the back that what happened with that thread was good for anyone that plays the game or the Devs. It was an example of a rift between the community (or certain members) that needs to be healed. If the community as a whole do not take the serious position that “difficult” conversations and features need to be discussed and heard then we have achieved nothing and the Devs would be smart to just not listen to us all.

This time, we shall not blame Jeff.

5 Likes

I…do not understand? If Jeff isn’t to blame…what do we do? I think I need to go lie down.

4 Likes

Let’s blame @Orrian “question mark”

2 Likes

You know the lighting update did this to some of us already. Lost people because of it too. Me being one of them. And I know others. I also know others who put up with the lighting update but don’t like it and play less because of it.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t ask for the lighting change.
I am ok with both lighting, but I personally love the new lighting more, and this is the reason I back this time because I really enjoy the graphic and environment.
So this part i personally give Devs some credit :smile: Hope Jame won’t say i ■■■■ them a lot on forum. :joy:Sometimes I still love their hard work.